Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Google.com] Google Store Black Friday Sale (starts Nov 24)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 12:07 am
Nov 11, 2013
395 posts
64 upvotes
I want to order one as Rogers Enterprise is back-ordered and I've been waiting for a week with no updates.

Does anyone know if i order today i can possibly have the phone next week or is the actual date for delivery is in Jan 2 - 9 ?
Dec 2, 2007
9 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
I wonder if there is any chance the Pixel 3a will be back in stock this weekend... I see the deal is still advertised on their site
Jun 21, 2012
309 posts
140 upvotes
Montreal
I have finally ordered the P4 XL 128GB. However I have removed the Nest Hub Max from my cart.
I thought that I would use the 10% credit to get the hub at discount.

Are there 3rd party stand for Pixel phones? The Google stand is a bit expensive at $109.
Aug 30, 2015
387 posts
347 upvotes
BC
Has anyone had any success price matching rather than return/reordering?

My buddy, who's not an RFDer, bought like 6 Google Nest Hub Maxes at $299 each to be the big christmas present to various members of his extended family. They just arrived and are just sitting there unopened - well within their return period. I imagine he's got $50x6 he can get back, evei if he's forced to return/reorder.
Sep 18, 2018
7 posts
3 upvotes
I ordered the Pixel 3A XL on Thursday morning when the phone was in stock but the delivery status didn't change. So I chatted with Google today and they said my credit card company put a hold on it for some reason. Nobody informed me. Called the credit card company and they said they released it an hour ago. Now I don't know if Google kept my phone for me or if I missed out after getting up at 3am!
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2004
1849 posts
70 upvotes
hameed wrote: Yes, forgot to mention that important deal - these are on a 2 year plan. Its a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned. They are rated to have the best customer service in Canada and great coverage. I'm not planning on cancelling the 2 year contract, makes no sense to do that.
Rather buy an unlocked phone and bring my own device to public mobile.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2004
1849 posts
70 upvotes
If I'm on the waiting list can I get the same Black Friday price?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16753 posts
3889 upvotes
Toronto
hameed wrote: Koodo have a great deal on now for the Google phones. Pixel 4 XL is discounted to $720 and the 3a XL is $360. I just bought one of each for my wife and son. And they are unlocked, so this is a better deal than Google's discount of $250 on the 4XL ($879 cost vs. $720 from Koodo) and the discount of $150 on the 3aXL ($500 from Google vs. $360 from Koodo)
You have to jeopardize the plan you are currently on to get a phone, do you not?

Edit: Yes, you do. So you need to decide do you want a new plan (more money) or buy out a phone.
RedFlagDeals addict
Nov 15, 2018
21 posts
5 upvotes
canadianpancakes wrote: I want to order one as Rogers Enterprise is back-ordered and I've been waiting for a week with no updates.

Does anyone know if i order today i can possibly have the phone next week or is the actual date for delivery is in Jan 2 - 9 ?
While ordering the date was same for me but within an hour it changed to 17-18 Dec and the girl at online chat said the date 17-18 Dec is correct.

It sucks! I expected so much more from Google
Apr 30, 2009
675 posts
463 upvotes
GTA
4 is back in stock in OSO (YMMV).

Was at least in stock long enough to get a 4XL 128GB in OSO. Really hope she appreciates it.
Delivery Dec 24-27.

Good luck to others. First time I've seen the OSO back in stock in the last few days.
Nov 25, 2014
320 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ordered a pixel 3a XL black and upgraded existing connection to Koodo.... Should I cancel the order?
May 12, 2006
63 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Pixel 3A and XL are back in stock!
Dec 22, 2016
309 posts
258 upvotes
SW Ontario
I just grabbed a nest thermostat 3rd gen for $160 all in from lowes($249) listed price. I was unable to get the $75 enbridge rebate as It does not apply to me. So I convinced them to PM a Amazon deal I found ($202.11) beat it, and i still got the 25% off Ontario rebate.

Still a good deal as we never get supplier rebates in my area.
Dec 19, 2018
80 posts
88 upvotes
Montreal
smoisan wrote: Are there 3rd party stand for Pixel phones? The Google stand is a bit expensive at $109.
If you are going to buy a 3rs party stand, remember to check that it works with the Extended Power Profile (EPP) so to enable the 10w fast charge on the pixel. I was looking for a flat charging pad and I'm considering anker or mophie ones, as well as Xiaomi 20w pad. I'll leave you the link to database so you can check the presence of EPP. https://www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/products
Jun 21, 2012
309 posts
140 upvotes
Montreal
AndreaL87013 wrote: If you are going to buy a 3rs party stand, remember to check that it works with the Extended Power Profile (EPP) so to enable the 10w fast charge on the pixel. I was looking for a flat charging pad and I'm considering anker or mophie ones, as well as Xiaomi 20w pad. I'll leave you the link to database so you can check the presence of EPP. https://www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/products
Thanks for the information. I have not began searching but was unaware of this.
I quickly checked on Amazon and it looks like there are a few wireless chargers but they seem to require the use of the Google power supply that comes with the P4 otherwise it will only charge at 5W. Is that correct?