Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Google.com] Google Store Black Friday Sale (starts Nov 24)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 12:07 am
Jun 16, 2015
11 posts
4 upvotes
Kingston
Just a quick question. After subscribing Google One to get 10% off and making an order, can I immediately cancel my subscription or I need to wait until the credit is posted?
Jun 28, 2011
160 posts
12 upvotes
Oakville
DaVibe wrote: You have to jeopardize the plan you are currently on to get a phone, do you not?

Edit: Yes, you do. So you need to decide do you want a new plan (more money) or buy out a phone.
Not on any plan right now, that's why this plan from Koodo makes perfect sense for my specific scenario. When you factor in the Amazon prime membership, the actual cost of the phone becomes $640. That's an insanely good price.
Dec 19, 2018
80 posts
88 upvotes
Montreal
smoisan wrote: Thanks for the information. I have not began searching but was unaware of this.
I quickly checked on Amazon and it looks like there are a few wireless chargers but they seem to require the use of the Google power supply that comes with the P4 otherwise it will only charge at 5W. Is that correct?
You should check which input the charging pad (in terms of volt and ampere) needs in order to deliver up to 10w with the EPP standard. Some charging pads come with their own wall charger, while others need to be coupled with proper ones. Since I'd like a dual pad, I was keeping an eye on these two:

https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Wireless-Po ... 057&sr=8-5
https://www.amazon.ca/mophie-Dual-Wirel ... 161&sr=8-5

Both of them have proprietary wall charger and should be able to fast charge the pixel. I can also suggest to go in the XDA forum about pixel 4xl where you can find a useful thread where people are discussing about it:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pixel- ... r-t3991795
Aug 8, 2009
172 posts
34 upvotes
Windsor
Pixel 3a out of stock :(
If anyone is willing to sell theirs for the same price let me know!
Nov 25, 2014
321 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vorlik wrote: Pixel 3a out of stock :(
If anyone is willing to sell theirs for the same price let me know!
I have ordered a 3A XL black which I will be returning...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
2277 posts
2111 upvotes
Alberta
Who has the best deal on the nest hub using promo codes/rakuten etc?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1387 posts
675 upvotes
Vancouver
ChaselWeng wrote: Just a quick question. After subscribing Google One to get 10% off and making an order, can I immediately cancel my subscription or I need to wait until the credit is posted?
You must wait till the credit is posted.
Oct 11, 2007
310 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Where does the credit show up? Not sure 100% where i should be checking.
Dec 3, 2019
3 posts
Did anyone buy the Pixel 4 recently? How long did it take to ship with standard shipping. Mine ordered 2 days ago and showed delivery by 4/5 Dec with Standard shipping but hasn't shipped yet
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2011
1559 posts
649 upvotes
Mississauga
I had 2x Pixel 3a ship on the 29th with expected delivery of Monday, Dec 2. Last update was on Dec 1, nothing since then.

Edit: received today. Apparently some issue on CP's website, didn't update until actual delivery.
Dec 19, 2018
80 posts
88 upvotes
Montreal
Just a bit off-topic, but I remember a lot of people were disappointed by the absence of the fingerprint sensor, especially for mobile banking. A couple of days ago I noticed that BMO introduced in the mobile app the possibility to sign in with the face ID with pixel 4. If all the developers move in this direction so quickly, I believe the missing fingerprint scanner won't be such a big deal....
Oct 19, 2010
53 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Just wondering anyone get their Google 1 10% rebate yet? Buying back in black Friday deal.