Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com

Google Store: Pre-Order the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Now + Get a FREE Pixel Stand AND 6 Months of YouTube Music Premium

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 1:06 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal

[Google.com] Google Store: Pre-Order the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Now + Get a FREE Pixel Stand AND 6 Months of YouTube Music Premium

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
THE DEAL IS NOT THE PHONE BUT THE FREE GIFTS YOU GET WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE NEW GOOGLE PIXEL 3 AND PIXEL 3 XL

All Pixel 3 pre-orders are also eligible for a free Pixel Stand wireless charger (regularly $109.00) -- simply add the Pixel Stand to your cart with your preferred Pixel 3 to get the discount. Plus, if you activate your Pixel 3 before December 31, you'll get an extended six-month trial of YouTube Music Premium!

The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL were unveiled on October 9 and feature 5.5" or 6.3" OLED displays, respectively, along with Snapdragon 845 processors, 4GB of RAM, a single 12.2 MP rear camera, dual 8MP front cameras and come with Android 9 Pie installed. Both models are available in three colours -- Clearly White, Just Black and Not Pink -- with 64GB or 128GB of storage. We've listed pricing for each storage option below.

Pixel 3, 64GB - $999.00
Pixel 3, 128GB - $1129.00
Pixel 3 XL, 64GB - $1129.00
Pixel 3 XL, 128GB - $1259.00
The Pixel Stand bonus offer is available until October 31 and pre-orders will start shipping November 1. The Google Store offers free shipping on all orders with no minimum.
Last edited by Bessem on Oct 11th, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
733 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2036 posts
934 upvotes
Calgary
Dat notch doh…...
Banned
Feb 13, 2017
951 posts
1283 upvotes
Deemo wrote: Dat notch doh…...
LOL seriously....i'm still convinced this is some sort of sick joke.

I thought apples was bad, but now after seeing this, Apple seems to be light years ahead in terms of design.
Sep 10, 2018
659 posts
1910 upvotes
Do I care?
Since when new product advertisement = hot deal? Isn't that what Cell Phone forum is for?
Jul 20, 2008
130 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Deemo wrote: Dat notch doh…...
Wow, it's almost impossible to not notice.... oh well, to each their own Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
Got a pixel 3 for the wife. Her nexus 5 is on its last legs.

Per the promo email from google, I should expect a $75 google credit in 6-8 weeks of the end of Oct 31. This is not listed anywhere on their website yet. I plan to call in mid november if I don't see this anywhere. @Bessem if you see this in your gmail too, then perhaps you can add it to your OP.
Last edited by Sypsy on Oct 9th, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
LULUMON wrote: Since when new product advertisement = hot deal? Isn't that what Cell Phone forum is for?
The deal is the free stand.... may not be hot, but its something.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
Sypsy wrote: Got a pixel 3 for the wife. Her nexus 5 is on its last legs.

Per the promo email from google, I should expect a $75 google credit in 6-8 weeks of the end of Oct 31. This is not listed anywhere on their website yet. I plan to call in mid november if I don't see this anywhere.
Sypsy, can you please share that info ( you can pm me if you want ) so i can add it to first post, if other can get the 75$ , it will be awesome.
thanks.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2393 posts
2116 upvotes
Waterloo
Sypsy wrote: Got a pixel 3 for the wife. Her nexus 5 is on its last legs.

Per the promo email from google, I should expect a $75 google credit in 6-8 weeks of the end of Oct 31. This is not listed anywhere on their website yet. I plan to call in mid november if I don't see this anywhere.
What promo email? I have purchased several phones from them in the past but didn't get anything like that.
Nov 21, 2011
118 posts
282 upvotes
Damn I really miss the old Nexus 4 and 5 days. I love me some pure Android but this is insanity.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
Bessem wrote:
Sypsy, can you please share that info ( you can pm me if you want ) so i can add it to first post, if other can get the 75$ , it will be awesome.
thanks.
superfigz wrote: What promo email? I have purchased several phones from them in the past but didn't get anything like that.
Promo email sent recently from google: https://imgur.com/a/X3u8jBV
Last edited by Sypsy on Oct 9th, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1914 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
I was a pixel 1 and 2 user, this pricing is just nuts. Only 128gb offered, too. No expandable memory, it's basically going the moronic iphone route.
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Sypsy wrote: Promo email sent recently from google: woops one sec, gotta scrub
I got a similar email but it didn't say anything about the $75 credit just the free stand.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
King31 wrote: I got a similar email but it didn't say anything about the $75 credit just the free stand.
Weird. I mean, I have purchased a few phones (myself, wife, dad) over the years, but I didn't think would make a difference
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1833 posts
1624 upvotes
o1solstice wrote: Damn I really miss the old Nexus 4 and 5 days. I love me some pure Android but this is insanity.
Look into Android One phones (in particular G7 One).. not flagship, but definitely much better than these prices.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12875 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
why is it a thing now to not have headphone jack?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
May 9, 2005
165 posts
46 upvotes
TORO
they lowered the price on the Pixel 2XL to $899
still a good option for me.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Aznkid2000 wrote: why is it a thing now to not have headphone jack?
It's been a thing for a while. Pixel2 didn't have it and OnePlus6T will not have it either.
Probably a push from bluetooth headphone manufacturers or something.
We can all probably thank Apple for that "innovation" along with the notch.
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2393 posts
2116 upvotes
Waterloo
SpectralMeat wrote: It's been a thing for a while. Pixel2 didn't have it and OnePlus6T will not have it either.
Probably a push from bluetooth headphone manufacturers or something.
We can all probably thank Apple for that "innovation" along with the notch.
#C O U R A G E
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3581 posts
2795 upvotes
Pothole city
funkdoobi wrote: I was a pixel 1 and 2 user, this pricing is just nuts. Only 128gb offered, too. No expandable memory, it's basically going the moronic iphone route.
My last Google phone was a Nexus 5... past 300$ I gave up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)