Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Store: Pre-Order the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Now + Get a FREE Pixel Stand AND 6 Months of YouTube Music Premium

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 1:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1733 posts
1782 upvotes
Montreal
Glad some folks got the deal . Enjoy your new phone guys.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Jun 26, 2018
21 posts
4 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: They didn't for me last year (2XL), I had to pick it up at a local UPS.
Ya I haven't had a Google Phone since the nexus.. been getting the Samsung's.. so I forgot the UPS drop offs.. reminds me that I hate UPS LOll...

Anyways haven't got shipping info yet though.. considering that the delivery should be tomorrow
Mar 25, 2013
380 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
I've owned all the Nexus and Pixel Devices. This will be the 2nd time one of my Google shipments arrives on Halloween. Last time I think it was the Nexus 5X.
I remember hearing the door bell ring, it was some trick-or-treaters. I give them Candy and I looked down at the floor and noticed a box on the floor lol I was so pissed.
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
2971 posts
474 upvotes
Alberta
Ugh, you guys are making me jealous!

I preordered the Pixel 3 on Oct 17 but my delivery date is still showing Nov 21.

Strangely, the stand is supposed to come separately on Nov 5 - not super useful.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2133 posts
364 upvotes
bgorhc wrote: Ya I haven't had a Google Phone since the nexus.. been getting the Samsung's.. so I forgot the UPS drop offs.. reminds me that I hate UPS LOll...

Anyways haven't got shipping info yet though.. considering that the delivery should be tomorrow
Yeah I'm not encouraged that I'll be getting mine tomorrow since no tracking info has been provided. Darn.
Mar 23, 2004
40497 posts
6585 upvotes
Markham
scouzer wrote: Ugh, you guys are making me jealous!

I preordered the Pixel 3 on Oct 17 but my delivery date is still showing Nov 21.

Strangely, the stand is supposed to come separately on Nov 5 - not super useful.
Yeah, they don't come together, they ship as they get in stock. Sucks that you have to wait another 3 weeks...hope you get it soon.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8093 posts
573 upvotes
Scarborough
Did you order the black version?

If you ordered a black version, can you order the black wireless stand?
scouzer wrote: Ugh, you guys are making me jealous!

Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
2971 posts
474 upvotes
Alberta
Menace wrote: Did you order the black version?

If you ordered a black version, can you order the black wireless stand?
I did order black, but as angel said, only white stand is available
Jun 22, 2009
982 posts
474 upvotes
Vancouver
So this thread is perfectly balanced as all things should be
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8093 posts
573 upvotes
Scarborough
Yep! It's the Yin and Yang in our lives
alicklee wrote: So this thread is perfectly balanced as all things should be
May 17, 2012
521 posts
373 upvotes
Montreal
Ordered a white Pixel 3 64GB + fog fabric case on launch day, 11h50AM. My Pixel 3 + stand deliveryd date got pushed twice from Nov 1st, now says delivery by Nov 7-8 and my Fog case was to be delivered tomorrow or Thursday still. My CC got charged yesterday for the case, yet today I logged in to see "Your delivery was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way."

Reading threads/posts like these year after year for Google product launches makes me believe that there is absolutely no logic whatsoever in how Google prioritizes orders. As in ; if during the pre-order period you order on launch day or a day before the pre-release, you could get your device on launch day or 3-4 weeks later depending on ... Well I'm not sure. How Google feels on that given day I think.
Last edited by bennyboy84 on Oct 30th, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)