Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Store: Pre-Order the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Now + Get a FREE Pixel Stand AND 6 Months of YouTube Music Premium

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 1:06 pm
Member
User avatar
Dec 18, 2010
450 posts
283 upvotes
Vancouver
funed wrote: Can I ask where about in Vancouver you live? Support team told me to change address and might get a faster shipment. I will probably change to my friend's address
New West! I did order it around 30 minutes after the Google Store went live as well. I wasn't actually home to sign for the package but the UPS person just left the package by my door anyway (I did buzz him in and our apartment complex is very safe). Oh how I sad I would have been if it wasn't there when I arrived home lol.
Newbie
Jun 24, 2015
20 posts
7 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Jaytee wrote: Ordered white 64 gb non XL last Monday. Phone and stand just shipped and will arrive tmmr via Canada Post.
Out of curiosity, did you pay for the quicker shipping option, or just the basic? I ordered mine right after the pre-order went live and paid the extra 15 bucks for faster shipping. And mine *might* make it tomorrow.
I think I need to try to get my shipping fee refunded.
Sr. Member
Aug 1, 2010
904 posts
591 upvotes
Chakshdeep wrote: So I ordered yesterday at 9, got charged for the pixel stand. Talked to chat support today, asked to be reimbursed. They told me they have to escalate it and get back to me in 24-48 hours.

Anybody else have something similar??
The stand price is taken off the phone
Newbie
Feb 16, 2008
11 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
erik1331 wrote: Out of curiosity, did you pay for the quicker shipping option, or just the basic? I ordered mine right after the pre-order went live and paid the extra 15 bucks for faster shipping. And mine *might* make it tomorrow.
I think I need to try to get my shipping fee refunded.
Enjoy the phone!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 7, 2003
6982 posts
1735 upvotes
T dot 6
erik1331 wrote: Out of curiosity, did you pay for the quicker shipping option, or just the basic? I ordered mine right after the pre-order went live and paid the extra 15 bucks for faster shipping. And mine *might* make it tomorrow.
I think I need to try to get my shipping fee refunded.
I did not, I don't even remember seeing that option. That said, my phone is being shipped from Greater Toronto Area (Mississauga) to Toronto via Canada Post Expedited Parcels.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 29, 2012
184 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
Well I got mine today from Telus and it's a dud with the microphone not working. Doesn't allow for the person on the other side to hear me or Google Assistant can't hear my voice...not impressed with this BIG issue. I was so looking forward to using this phone. Tired FacePouting Face
Member
User avatar
Mar 25, 2013
380 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
Got my Pixel 3 XL today. Bought a glass protector from Amazon, it sucks it doesn't register touches near the edge of the screen :(
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1847 posts
1338 upvotes
Toronto
droidkid wrote: Got my Pixel 3 XL today. Bought a glass protector from Amazon, it sucks it doesn't register touches near the edge of the screen :(
What brand was it? I ordered a SUPTMAX one from Amazon that I received already. Just waiting for my phone to come. Ordered the phone on Tuesday and it's supposed to be here by Friday night. Currently in transit
Member
User avatar
Sep 19, 2007
401 posts
262 upvotes
Vancouver
funed wrote: Can I ask where about in Vancouver you live? Support team told me to change address and might get a faster shipment. I will probably change to my friend's address
That's quite confusing. Did it help?
Jr. Member
Jun 12, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
Got my Pixel 3 today as well. About to go by an Otterbox for this sucker. It's beautiful
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
4290 posts
413 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Notice left. Guess I can pick it up tomorrow.
Member
User avatar
Mar 25, 2013
380 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
BengaliPrince wrote: What brand was it? I ordered a SUPTMAX one from Amazon that I received already. Just waiting for my phone to come. Ordered the phone on Tuesday and it's supposed to be here by Friday night. Currently in transit
That's the one I got. However there is more multiple ones. I got the edge to edge with the black strip around it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HQD ... UTF8&psc=1

Is that the one you got? i'm curious to try there other ones.
Last edited by droidkid on Nov 2nd, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DroidKid
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 28, 2006
7019 posts
573 upvotes
Richmond Hill
droidkid wrote: That,s the one I got. However there is more multiple ones. I got the edge to edge with the black strip around it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HQD ... UTF8&psc=1

Is that the one you got? i'm curious to try there other ones.
I bought this one.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HPD ... UTF8&psc=1

It's supposed to come today. I hope it fits well.
Member
User avatar
Mar 25, 2013
380 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
jeffyjaixx wrote: I bought this one.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HPD ... UTF8&psc=1

It's supposed to come today. I hope it fits well.
Perfect that's the one I want to get. Mine fits perfectly and looks great but because mine is the curved glass one only the edges have adhesive and stick to the screen. I have to press hard to register touches.

Please let me know how it is.
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1847 posts
1338 upvotes
Toronto
droidkid wrote: That's the one I got. However there is more multiple ones. I got the edge to edge with the black strip around it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HQD ... UTF8&psc=1

Is that the one you got? i'm curious to try there other ones.
I got the other one, which is completely clear glass. I personally don't like the black strip ones because if you don't apply it 100% perfectly or they didn't design it properly you lose a little screen real-estate.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07HQ77CK ... p_mb_pd_t2

Edit: phone just arrived. Fastest I ever recieved a Pixel. Ordered Tuesday and it's here Friday

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)