Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com

Nova Launcher Prime $0.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 6:16 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2601 posts
1848 upvotes
North Vancouver
Also have been using this for years. Every time I change to a new phone or tablet, I reconfigure my phone to look exactly like my last one using this app. Love it. I might change the background from time to time, but my icon layout, grouping, labeling, etc. is consistent. This means that I don't have to spend anytime learning and getting used to the look and feel that LG, Asus, Lenovo, Acer or Samsung have provided. Nova Launcher is usually one of the first apps that I install on a new phone or tablet. A+
Basil: Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -?
Aug 3, 2005
118 posts
81 upvotes
worldwide
GREAT deal thx op, tried it. Ended up just getting a refund, not my cup of tea.

#startthecar
Sep 6, 2010
59 posts
68 upvotes
Evie Launcher might be better for those not doing anything too crazy. Can change the amount of rows/columns, gesture, icon, temp, search bar, hidden app etc.

Used to have nova launcher, but feels slow sometimes.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2702 posts
5351 upvotes
Winterpeg
Don't need it, don't want it..... I bought it anyways. :-)
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1263 posts
974 upvotes
Ottawa
Just curious if anybody has managed to get this running on a Firestick4k?
I can't stand the default front end, so would buy this just for that.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2995 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
good deal
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Jan 17, 2015
346 posts
395 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Fei wrote: Used to have nova launcher, but feels slow sometimes.
Even with animation and scroll speed settings set to "Faster than Light"?!
Apr 16, 2019
907 posts
1503 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just bought it for my old Samsung S7.

Does anyone use it on their Huawei P20Pro? If so, does it work well?
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17805 posts
5755 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
iMarketing wrote: Thanks OP! Just bought it for my old Samsung S7.

Does anyone use it on their Huawei P20Pro? If so, does it work well?
I use it on my Huawei P30 Lite, better than the OEM launcher..
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
Finally!
Been waiting to buy this again since the account I bought it initially at $0.10 isn't being used any more.
Who knew we'd still be here from when they were first around during like the nearly the first version of Android.
KillerX wrote: Can someone tell me why I would buy this instead of a stock Android like pixel
For me it's for certain devices that I have a bunch of apps installed on but I don't need in the launcher.
The weakest point for me for the stock Android launcher is the lack of ability to hide certain app icons. If I could do that, I probably wouldn't use anything else.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
death_hawk wrote: Finally!
Been waiting to buy this again since the account I bought it initially at $0.10 isn't being used any more.
Who knew we'd still be here from when they were first around during like the nearly the first version of Android.

For me it's for certain devices that I have a bunch of apps installed on but I don't need in the launcher.
The weakest point for me for the stock Android launcher is the lack of ability to hide certain app icons. If I could do that, I probably wouldn't use anything else.
I remember getting mine for $0.10 too back when ice cream sandwich (Android 4.0) launched... Still using it to this day...
Dec 27, 2017
318 posts
278 upvotes
This is THE Launcher I have been using on all my android phones. Great deal, thanks for sharing :)
Apr 15, 2007
53 posts
16 upvotes
Bought this many years ago and still using it! Great quick launcher.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1516 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
For those that are long time Nova Launch users, feel free to share your settings/setup via screenshots. Been using the free version and just bought this full version, but looking for inspiration on how to setup my screens/icons (always feels like I have too many icons).
Jan 17, 2015
346 posts
395 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
jumperson22 wrote: For those that are long time Nova Launch users, feel free to share your settings/setup via screenshots. Been using the free version and just bought this full version, but looking for inspiration on how to setup my screens/icons (always feels like I have too many icons).
7 across x 10 grid (on my old phone, 7 x 9 was fine) with a 5-icon dock. My home page is for things i use the most. I line it up at the bottom just above the dock, no label. I took inspiration from other users ive come across just using the singular home page, but i still use multiple pages for many apps/groupings. I still keep everything at the bottom of the page, two rows max.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191223-161946.jpg
May 12, 2009
468 posts
1016 upvotes
rewind81 wrote: Am I the only one not able to add it to my Family Library? I've got a bunch of other apps there but can't add Nova Launcher Prime.
I had no troule adding it to the Family library and then installing it on my daughter's tablet...
Aug 4, 2004
902 posts
443 upvotes
Vancouver
Pretty simplistic and basic look, I go 4 across for icons on my "pages" but 5 across for my app drawer. Been using nova prime since my Galaxy Nexus, if I recall.

Save a backup for when you change phones to keep your settings/behaviours intact. Well worth the 99¢.

6x4 home screens, 6x5 app drawer, 7 across for dock. Pixel 3a. On my essential phone I ran 6x5 home screen, only real difference.
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
Licensed Automotive Technician
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1652 posts
2168 upvotes
Does this now support Pixel launcher animations after the Dec security update?
Pixel launcher animations are just too buttery smooth. Until any launcher supports that, none of them is worth it to me as I only want to get rid of the G search bar, everything else is perfect.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)