Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Pixel Slate $649/$749/$1099 w Keyboard and Pen

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2020 6:13 pm
Sep 7, 2006
893 posts
537 upvotes
slimysnot wrote: You just said you don't like the flexibility in iPhone's music storage system, but I suppose to meant that in the past when you owned one or never owned one and didn't like what you heard about it.

Nevertheless, I don't see why this stops you from consider an iPad other than just to bring up an iOS vs Android discussion. iPads (Air model, at the low end) aren't expensive products, if you're tired of unstable OS perhaps you should try it. I have a 3 year old one and still runs very smoothly and very happy with it.

Owning one doesn't make you an iSheep, if that is what you are worried about :p. It is just good product for what a browsing tablet should do. If you want productivity applications, then that is a vastly different price point.

I mean a friend gave my his ip7 when my v20 was having issues, and knowing the apps I used were on both platforms, I thought the transition would be easy. My first gripe was the fact that I couldn't transfer my Whatsapp chat history over (which I could pretty much live without), rather their music management system which I'm pretty big on. They're still hard stuck on the past.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6147 posts
2072 upvotes
Does the bridge keyboard include a case or do I have to get it separately?