Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com

Pre-order Pixel 7 Pro and get $200 in Google Store credit towards your next purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2022 1:15 pm
Aug 24, 2016
976 posts
1117 upvotes
Have a Pixel 6 Pro and never again. I miss my stable iPhone 12 Pro Max so much.
Oct 19, 2016
525 posts
222 upvotes
Oh man this is brutal compared to last year. Definitely won't be upgrading.

Last year I got $500 trade in for pixel 5 and also got ear buds as a bonus.
Oct 20, 2013
2 posts
WINNIPEG
Use it in the NEXT pixel? Pixel Buds? Smart home stuff? that credit will go quicker than you think lol.
Dec 30, 2017
353 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
skyngai wrote: well, US trade-in is $440 USD and $480 USD.
Would have trade-in for the 7 pro if they have the same for Canada, but it is what it is.
This and uk people getting £260 trade in and a pixel watch for free with pixel 7 pro.

What is this? Why canada is left always hanging
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3766 posts
1085 upvotes
Toronto
If they gave me $799 credit for my pixel 6 I would have jumped on it instantly but wallet safe for now.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1991 posts
926 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Pixel phone has a lot of bugs reported. I believe Samsung phone is better.
Jul 21, 2017
129 posts
333 upvotes
How can we buy from America? Is it possible to trade in Canadian phone in US?
Oct 19, 2016
525 posts
222 upvotes
Is there even much difference between the Pixel 6 Pro vs Pixel 7 Pro?

"Built-in VPN coming later". It's a Google VPN? I don't that really does much for privacy tbh. They certainly will keep logs of everywhere you go unlike most paid VPNs
Dec 30, 2017
353 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
Even worse it that in US Pixel 4a 5g is getting higher trade-in ($325 USD - $445 CAD) than 6 pro in canada ($380 CAD)

Jun 6, 2011
123 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
jacky190424 wrote: Pixel phone has a lot of bugs reported. I believe Samsung phone is better.
Absolutely this, I had gotten a pixel 6 last year upgrading from a pixel 3xl, and the quality of the screen was so bad that the colour shift from even 3degrees of tilt made my eyes hurt, thought it was just a defective panel and then looked at other units and saw that they were all like that. Literally returned it and went back to pixel 3xl

Still don't know why nobody talks about that, perhaps lack of comparative info?

Got the s22u now, 10/10 Samsung makes far far better phones than google currently does
May 25, 2017
16 posts
8 upvotes
I am due to change my phone this year (loved you old S9). Not sure what to choose between Iphone 14 Pro and the Pixel 7 Pro. The size of the screen is kind of a real no-go for me.
Dec 15, 2019
252 posts
256 upvotes
AdilN wrote: Absolutely this, I had gotten a pixel 6 last year upgrading from a pixel 3xl, and the quality of the screen was so bad that the colour shift from even 3degrees of tilt made my eyes hurt, thought it was just a defective panel and then looked at other units and saw that they were all like that. Literally returned it and went back to pixel 3xl
Thanks for this. I'm still using my P3 XL and considered upgrading, but I see more and more of these posts which convinces me to continue using mine. I have had no issues with the phone. Got the battery replaced last year and has been rock solid since.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2128 posts
516 upvotes
The question here should be:
Which one , Amazon or Google, will release SkyNet first?!

Amazon has Alexa for everything in your automated home and Google has purchased so many tech companies and have amalgamated them all in theirs. I.E: Nest for doorbell camera, Motorola to know when your away and track your location along with FitBit to know how excited you are with all your searches done on their platforms. Along with what you buy on ebay and what your spending on what via paypal.

We are the PRODUCT! Expressionless Face
Sep 21, 2019
867 posts
574 upvotes
Can't understand why people aren't dumping pixels.

They literally have nothing over the competition any in fact they're lagging.

- Removed perks like unlimited photo upload at original quality.
- Shoddy QC
- Under performing, way under compared to apple silicon
- Camera is so so now
- Updates no longer special as competitors are matching them and even go beyond
Nov 16, 2020
80 posts
190 upvotes
P6 has problems since the start and this pre-order is straight trash.

Google is a mess.
Sep 12, 2012
953 posts
905 upvotes
Toronto
Trade ins are complete garbage. If Google gave the pixel watch with the phone I would have considered buying.
Nov 23, 2010
213 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
Last week the trade in value for pixel 5 was $450.....

This is so disappointing.
Nov 16, 2020
80 posts
190 upvotes
UnderKitten wrote: p5 trade-in is $213 and p6 - $290. Screw off Google.

To compare, a couple months ago I've checked, my p5 was around $400.
Google knows the p6 is a POS that even they don't want them back. Lmao