Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com

Pre-order Pixel 7 Pro and get $200 in Google Store credit towards your next purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2022 1:15 pm
Sep 12, 2018
721 posts
684 upvotes
Edmonton
I believe you can also get 10% credit for 2 TB Google Plan on top of it. That should make this "deal" slightly sweeter.
Jan 22, 2007
877 posts
814 upvotes
IshfaqueR4678 wrote: I believe you can also get 10% credit for 2 TB Google Plan on top of it. That should make this "deal" slightly sweeter.
but for a basic P7 with no trade-in this doesn't even come close to a free watch Disappointed But Relieved Face
Oct 19, 2016
525 posts
222 upvotes
I wonder if they will up the trade in value for black Friday? I can't imagine this is the best we've got...it's brutal.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3442 posts
3014 upvotes
GVRD
USD to CAD is 1.37 these days, if I take the trade in offer I am still out around $280 for the 7. Then I have to deal with CBSA for tax refunds when I get my trade in credit. All these work for incremental changes, I will keep the 6 or wait for carrier having promo again.

We are getting onto a recession and I try to cut spendings.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2426 posts
1642 upvotes
Toronto
I went with a 256GB Pixel 6 Pro last year, I didn't really have any issues with it, but there is no deal to upgrade here. $430 TIV?? Yikes.

Will probably go back to Samsung for my next phone,
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
9584 posts
8138 upvotes
Kitchener
Last year's TIV on P5 was $500. What is this crap?

I guess I'll just hold on to my P6 Pro.
Jan 14, 2022
150 posts
298 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: USD to CAD is 1.37 these days, if I take the trade in offer I am still out around $280 for the 7. Then I have to deal with CBSA for tax refunds when I get my trade in credit. All these work for incremental changes, I will keep the 6 or wait for carrier having promo again.

We are getting onto a recession and I try to cut spendings.
We're already in a recession lol
Dec 8, 2012
322 posts
228 upvotes
Mississauga
Pixel 5 trade in last year was $540
Sep 23, 2013
35 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
I may be in the minority, put I'm a heavy phone user and love my P6 for every day use, especially for pictures. The only major issue I had was the terrible fingerprint reader at launch, but they improved that drastically in 2022. I haven't had any other *major bugs otherwise.

As much as I want the P7 Pro, this trade in deal is HORRIBLE! I also don't see the need to upgrade this year.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2104 posts
505 upvotes
Will be worthless within a couple of months.
Next model next year.

Ring and Nest first stage of SkyNet initialed.Ok Hand SignSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1028 posts
711 upvotes
Edmonton
bigboy1221 wrote: We're already in a recession lol
I swear some people think that there will be an official gov't announcement on the news when a recession starts.
Jan 14, 2022
150 posts
298 upvotes
poppitypop wrote: I may be in the minority, put I'm a heavy phone user and love my P6 for every day use, especially for pictures. The only major issue I had was the terrible fingerprint reader at launch, but they improved that drastically in 2022. I haven't had any other *major bugs otherwise.

As much as I want the P7 Pro, this trade in deal is HORRIBLE! I also don't see the need to upgrade this year.
US Pricing is soo much better even after exchange rate. I'm thinking Google knows how bad the FX numbers are going to get for Canada so they're adjusting accordingly.
Jun 26, 2012
382 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
renegadeavenger wrote: why doesn't it come with free pixel watch ? Terrible value..
Ordered with delivery to a EU country. Comes $100 cheaper and free LTE watch :)
Oct 27, 2021
81 posts
132 upvotes
As everyone's said, the trade in value is garbage and honestly; not worth it.

I'm debating switching to iPhone after all this, since battery is the biggest thing for me and the Pixel 6 Pro failed me hard with all the modem issues. Just want a phone that lasts.

Looking at Apple trade-ins, can get $850 for an iPhone 13 pro for the 14 pro. Bit more expensive than the Pixel 7, but honestly the $200 difference doesn't feel like a huge deal? Although I'd have to buy airpods + Apple watch too... Hmmm
Oct 1, 2019
141 posts
121 upvotes
At this point you're paying for an ecosystem. So you have to consider google vs Samsung vs apple and see which makes the most sense in terms of value.

Looking at the price of the watch, alone, I don't think google is worth it for me. The watch appears more expensive than a Galaxy watch and the apple watch series 7 seems much better and also cheaper on sale. I'd rather invest that money into a Samsung or iPhone instead.

Trade in values are much better in Samsung and Google ecosystem. Samsung deals are far better than this.
Last edited by finnalre on Oct 6th, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 2, 2016
786 posts
1997 upvotes
Seek4deals wrote: How can we buy from America? Is it possible to trade in Canadian phone in US?
Buy a ticket to New York City and goto the Google Store in Manhattan and bring you phone to trade in and they can do it right in store. Not bad either if you go with the Pixel 7 Pro for $899 and get $300 trade in credit towards it if you have the old Pixel 4a.
Nov 8, 2005
973 posts
205 upvotes
Ottawa
No S20 for trade in but S10 is on there? Darn
Oct 27, 2021
236 posts
318 upvotes
I did not see anything about Pixel 7 Pro that would compel me, as a 6 Pro owner, to buy it. Same battery and screen size, aluminum shell means little since I use a case, will run the same Android and have the same feature drops for the next couple years. Sure, there is the improved camera and Tensor G2 exclusive features (ie. photo sharpener), but I can live without those.

Great time to buy a 6 Pro at a steep discount
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1373 posts
310 upvotes
Seek4deals wrote: In America they are giving $440 for pixel 6 that means you can get pixel 7 for a mere 160, what is this racism with Canada
I don't think you know what that word means.
Jan 14, 2022
150 posts
298 upvotes
8008135 wrote: I swear some people think that there will be an official gov't announcement on the news when a recession starts.
Those people are usually the ones who say "who could've seen it coming?!". For real the govt will eventually make an announcement but not until everything fails.