Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com

Pre-order Pixel 7 Pro and get $200 in Google Store credit towards your next purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2022 1:15 pm
Feb 10, 2018
14 posts
3 upvotes
Ordered pixel 7 256Gb from google store. But regretting the decision. I should have gone with pro because of larger display. Delivery date is of 18th.
Mar 9, 2013
111 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Called Best Buy, they said I need a US Photo ID for picking up the phones. If I were to order it through CrossBorder Pickups service, how would I send the trade-in phones back?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
4529 posts
4875 upvotes
Toronto
suganthan6a wrote: Called Best Buy, they said I need a US Photo ID for picking up the phones. If I were to order it through CrossBorder Pickups service, how would I send the trade-in phones back?
whole separate thread on this, conclusion is dont bother unless you have an amerifriend or you have US ID. forwarder services also discussed in there, i think google instantly cancels but dont recall about BB
pixel-7-pixel-7-pro-usa-pre-order-deals-2571587/
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1443 posts
1085 upvotes
Whitby
suganthan6a wrote: Called Best Buy, they said I need a US Photo ID for picking up the phones. If I were to order it through CrossBorder Pickups service, how would I send the trade-in phones back?
Guess it's YMMV, I picked up my P7P this weekend using my Ontario DL. I noticed, system was giving him some trouble, but he did something and made it work. But not once he mentioned, I need an US id.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1444 posts
886 upvotes
Scarborough
abshahul wrote: Guess it's YMMV, I picked up my P7P this weekend using my Ontario DL. I noticed, system was giving him some trouble, but he did something and made it work. But not once he mentioned, I need an US id.
Picking up or giving the trade-in? It looks like the issue is with the trade in. May I know what location? I have an order pending for Buffalo and I still hope, my amerifriends are in Detroit :(.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1443 posts
1085 upvotes
Whitby
Harpagon wrote: Picking up or giving the trade-in? It looks like the issue is with the trade in. May I know what location? I have an order pending for Buffalo and I still hope, my amerifriends are in Detroit :(.
Both, I picked up and traded my P6. At Amherst location, the store is kind of closed for regular shopping due to renovation, so they have kiosks setup in the entrance. Experience was smooth, hardly 10 minutes.
[external link removed]
Jan 27, 2018
138 posts
119 upvotes
ON
abshahul wrote: Both, I picked up and traded my P6. At Amherst location, the store is kind of closed for regular shopping due to renovation, so they have kiosks setup in the entrance. Experience was smooth, hardly 10 minutes.
Was it an international version P6?
Dec 19, 2013
173 posts
65 upvotes
Guess I'll try in Amherst this weekend then. Gotta trade in pixel 6.
Jul 6, 2002
686 posts
246 upvotes
Markham
abshahul wrote: Both, I picked up and traded my P6. At Amherst location, the store is kind of closed for regular shopping due to renovation, so they have kiosks setup in the entrance. Experience was smooth, hardly 10 minutes.
To confirm, you picked up and traded in a P6 with only a Canadian driver's license? Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1443 posts
1085 upvotes
Whitby
c5ho wrote: To confirm, you picked up and traded in a P6 with only a Canadian driver's license? Thanks in advance!
That's right. Also just wanted to update, I already got back my proposed trade-in credit on my Canadian credit card, dated same day as my pickup/trade-in date. It appears they're giving back a portion of the sales tax too.
Last edited by abshahul on Oct 19th, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1444 posts
886 upvotes
Scarborough
Now, it remains the question how would I convince the one from Galleria to accept my driver licence Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1443 posts
1085 upvotes
Whitby
Harpagon wrote: Now, it remains the question how would I convince the one from Galleria to accept my driver licence Thinking Face
Oh, you're having trouble there? I wanted to order one for my wife to pickup there as the color I wanted was not available for PU at Amherst.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1444 posts
886 upvotes
Scarborough
abshahul wrote: Oh, you're having trouble there? I wanted to order one for my wife to pickup there as the color I wanted was not available for PU at Amherst.
I read a few lines earlier that someone was not able to pick up there. I will have order delivered by 2nd of November. I am thinking if I would be able to move delivery to Amherst or maybe find a CS nice enough to ask there how to note me in the system to pick up my phone Pensive Face.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1443 posts
1085 upvotes
Whitby
Harpagon wrote: I read a few lines earlier that someone was not able to pick up there. I will have order delivered by 2nd of November. I am thinking if I would be able to move delivery to Amherst or maybe find a CS nice enough to ask there how to note me in the system to pick up my phone Pensive Face.
I think once your order is ready for pickup, you might have options to change pickup location. If not, better to place a new order for PU at Amherst. Mind you if you're using Canadian card, you might lose some due to FX if you cancel the existing order.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1444 posts
886 upvotes
Scarborough
abshahul wrote:
I think once your order is ready for pickup, you might have options to change pickup location. If not, better to place a new order for PU at Amherst. Mind you if you're using Canadian card, you might lose some due to FX if you cancel the existing order.
Yeah, i ordered with Brim so no much FX lost, reordering is not working now due to no stock. I'll have to see until Sunday.
Jul 6, 2002
686 posts
246 upvotes
Markham
abshahul wrote: That's right. Also just wanted to update, I already got back my proposed trade-in credit on my Canadian credit card, dated same day as my pickup/trade-in date. It appears they're giving back a portion of the sales tax too.
Did you have an American billing address on your Canadian credit card? If the in-person trade-in isn't going to work, I'm thinking I'll the route of ordering to parcel service at the border and picking it up and mailing in my trade-in. Just trying to figure out the best way to make the online purchase.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1443 posts
1085 upvotes
Whitby
c5ho wrote: Did you have an American billing address on your Canadian credit card? If the in-person trade-in isn't going to work, I'm thinking I'll the route of ordering to parcel service at the border and picking it up and mailing in my trade-in. Just trying to figure out the best way to make the online purchase.
Best Buy has a default billing address for international shoppers, just google it.
[external link removed]
Jul 6, 2002
686 posts
246 upvotes
Markham
abshahul wrote: Best Buy has a default billing address for international shoppers, just google it.
Thanks for this! In case others need it, here it is: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topic ... 4400050019

I guess the difficulty is with the shipping location, since orders can get cancelled if they are shipped to a parcel holding service or P.O. Box...
Apr 4, 2006
440 posts
42 upvotes
Dropped off my phone at Canada post for trade in on Saturday and refund received the following Wednesday. Samsung have a lot to learn on how to do a trade in.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)