Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Stadia Pro Oct Free Games - 6 Games

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2020 3:08 pm
Dec 29, 2018
75 posts
70 upvotes
Got Stadia back at launch and still playing it regularly - it works perfect on a Gigabit connection. Was able to purchase a few games on sale and pay for them with Google Rewards credit. Ended up getting 6 months of Pro for free and built up quite the collection of free games. Not paying for the subscription now but good to know I get all my games back when re-subscribe. My PS4 is still the primary device but Stadia is great for all screens.
Jun 10, 2020
187 posts
119 upvotes
Put the damn controller on sale for once and I might buy in.... though apparently it may still overheat my Chromecast Ultra??
[OP]
Jun 8, 2016
55 posts
157 upvotes
DasHip wrote: Put the damn controller on sale for once and I might buy in.... though apparently it may still overheat my Chromecast Ultra??
The Chromcast Ultra bundle was on sale for $126, I guess you missed it.
Chromcast Ultra overheating was never a thing, few people reported problems with it being hot while most people confirmed that it is normal and doesn't affect performance.
[OP]
Jun 8, 2016
55 posts
157 upvotes
Why is this deal moved to expired offers?

Moderators are against Stadia now?
Jun 10, 2020
187 posts
119 upvotes
Shallos wrote: The Chromcast Ultra bundle was on sale for $126, I guess you missed it.
Chromcast Ultra overheating was never a thing, few people reported problems with it being hot while most people confirmed that it is normal and doesn't affect performance.
My Chromecast Ultra is already flaming-hot to-the-touch on idle..

I didn't want the bundle when I've already paid for an ultra separately. I want a controller for under $80.00.

I think there was a brief deal for Chromecast Ultra existing users on a subscription, but I never received the offer in my email account.. I think Google can do better to entice me.