Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] YouTube Premium free 3 months trial (Google Home Offer) (New Subscribers)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 2:54 pm
Apr 28, 2017
58 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: Damn, price went up. It's at 149UAH/$7.15 from 119UAH/$5.70 CAD. Almost an extra $2/month

Yikes is it because the CAD dropped yesterday against cheapening oil?
Yaa they might have figured it out
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1110 posts
613 upvotes
Near You
So, has anyone been banned yet for subscribing for premium from a different country?
American Express Platinum + SCPAeroplan ⬢ STACK
TDCTHSBC PremierBMOMotive
Fido 15GB/50$ ⬢ Google Fi Novus 1GIG/60$
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2013
1476 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
mistytalon wrote: So, has anyone been banned yet for subscribing for premium from a different country?
Impossible, you do nothing wrong.
Jan 11, 2008
183 posts
63 upvotes
I see the offer on youtube.com/premium:

Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2013
1476 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: Damn, price went up. It's at 149UAH/$7.15 from 119UAH/$5.70 CAD. Almost an extra $2/month

Yikes is it because the CAD dropped yesterday against cheapening oil?
Shows as 99UAH for me, just signed up via Windsribe Saint Petersburg server with a Canadian credit card. Mind you 99UAH is more expensive than 199 rubles, for some reason Windscribe Russian servers are actually Ukranian.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1245 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
FragmentsOfLife wrote: It says Google does electronic check-ins every 30 days to ensure the family members are actually family, so everyone has to live together? (Appears to be IP based)
I've been a Google Music Family user (who just switched to YouTube Premium for the same price) for close to two years and I've never had an issue - I have "family members" from coast to coast.
Nov 27, 2014
131 posts
140 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
TruBrush wrote: Shows as 99UAH for me, just signed up via Windsribe Saint Petersburg server with a Canadian credit card. Mind you 99UAH is more expensive than 199 rubles, for some reason Windscribe Russian servers are actually Ukranian.
I had to disconnect and reconnect a few times for Windscribe Russian servers to get the price to show in rubles.
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2013
1476 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
hpsims wrote: I had to disconnect and reconnect a few times for Windscribe Russian servers to get the price to show in rubles.
Thanks, just canceled UAH and redid in rubles with one try.
Sep 20, 2018
387 posts
395 upvotes
Montreal
I subbed with rubles last week, works like a charm.
I also used PayPal so they can't argue I lied about my billing address since they cant see it lol
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2013
1476 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
To those who are having doubts, the burden of guilt lies on a company. They are responsible for charging you more based on you living in a perceived richer country, like "did you assume my wealth status??"
Feb 23, 2010
454 posts
196 upvotes
EDMONTON
TruBrush wrote: To those who are having doubts, the burden of guilt lies on a company. They are responsible for charging you more based on you living in a perceived richer country, like "did you assume my wealth status??"
Flipside of that argument though, is that the cost of doing business in a richer country is higher.

With that said, I'm going to go home and try to find a russian server later Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Feb 5, 2008
946 posts
271 upvotes
Fraser Valley
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to say thanks to the users for posting info on how to pay less for YouTube Premium. Smiling Face With Open Mouth