• Jul 15th, 2020 10:23 am
[OP]
Aug 27, 2011
375 posts
22 upvotes
Edmonton

Google FRP removal for LG Phone

Hello,
I have a LG G5 and I forgot the google account on it. Is it possible to remove the google account from it? I resetted the phone before removing the google account. I was doing some research and most places told me they can only do Samsung and huawei at the moment. Is that true?
Thanks
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5192 posts
2788 upvotes
GTA
FRP bypasses come up every once in a while

And he told you to check YouTube because that's where most of the bypass solutions are posted. . You'll probably find one that works through trial and error.
Last edited by MrDisco on Jul 15th, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20958 posts
10472 upvotes
Oakville
GanJa786 wrote: yes genius i can search on youtube but there is a reason for this forum so dont bother replyin
You would be surprised how many people do *not* do a simple google search before asking questions here. Are you saying that you did a search on Youtube, and none of the many tutorials to be found there worked for you? Because if that's the case, the odds are pretty slim that somebody here on RFD (primarily a deals forum) is a technical wizard who found a workaround that's *not* one of the publicly available ones. You might have more luck over at XDA. But that attitude won't really fly over there any more than it does here, tbh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)