Expired Hot Deals

Google Home - $39.99 Multiple Retailers - CONTINUES

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2020 2:15 pm
Member
Jan 9, 2018
223 posts
214 upvotes
Received my order from Costco yesterday . 1 is good but if you pair them then they sound awesome ...so much better....loved it in pair setting..So trying putting them in pair ...
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2018
109 posts
123 upvotes
Ottawa
I purchased my two from Costco for $36.99ea. Walkin to Innes road warehouse and grabbed them, paid and done.
Member
Oct 19, 2016
388 posts
136 upvotes
EddandEddie wrote: Received my order from Costco yesterday . 1 is good but if you pair them then they sound awesome ...so much better....loved it in pair setting..So trying putting them in pair ...
Is "pair setting" putting them in a google home group? For them to sound awesome in this paring mode, do you have them sitting beside each other or spaced out by a few feet?
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
3716 posts
3797 upvotes
Vancouver
SudburyMan wrote: Is "pair setting" putting them in a google home group? For them to sound awesome in this paring mode, do you have them sitting beside each other or spaced out by a few feet?
Pair usually means stereo pair, which requires the speakers to be in the same room and appropriately spaced to provide a stereo image. Time sync between the 2 speakers is critical to maintain the stereo image.

Group means any number of speakers grouped together to play the same mono stream, possibly in multiple rooms, usually with adjustable time sync in case you can hear 2 speakers at once at different distances from you.
Member
Oct 19, 2016
388 posts
136 upvotes
night blade wrote: Did a order from the Source a day after Best Buy, did not think Best Buy would ever ship since it's on back order, well I got my shipping notification from Best Buy yesterday and The Source today, 2 of them? why not...
I bought one from Best Buy while it was on back order (after my Lowe's one cancelled) and I got a Best Buy shipping notification today.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 26, 2006
1825 posts
1621 upvotes
Alberta
imawnms wrote: Anyone from indigo get their order shipped yet?
cookiedoughy wrote: Ordered on the 15th and it arrived on the 22nd for me.
Ordered it on the 21st, still showing "Awaiting Shipment"
Member
Jan 9, 2018
223 posts
214 upvotes
SudburyMan wrote: Is "pair setting" putting them in a google home group? For them to sound awesome in this paring mode, do you have them sitting beside each other or spaced out by a few feet?
They don't have to be next to each other , but in the same room to create that stereo sound experience...One becomes the Left speaker and the other becomes the right speaker...Also note that only LEFT speaker would be able to take assistant "OK GOOGLE" instructions so place the left speaker near to where you most possibly be using assistant commands...
Member
Jan 9, 2018
223 posts
214 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: Pair usually means stereo pair, which requires the speakers to be in the same room and appropriately spaced to provide a stereo image. Time sync between the 2 speakers is critical to maintain the stereo image.

Group means any number of speakers grouped together to play the same mono stream, possibly in multiple rooms, usually with adjustable time sync in case you can hear 2 speakers at once at different distances from you.
True that , if you want to group it then you can place it any room but on the same WiFi network
Newbie
Sep 5, 2014
82 posts
150 upvotes
calgary
Finally mine got shipped from Lowes. I placed an order on May 15
Newbie
Sep 10, 2019
45 posts
20 upvotes
canine80 wrote: Finally mine got shipped from Lowes. I placed an order on May 15
I ordered on May 15 too and still hasn't gotten shipping email. Were you able to contact them via email or phone to check on your order?
Jr. Member
Feb 3, 2019
145 posts
89 upvotes
Brampton,ON, Canada
Ordered on May 17 from home Depot. No email every since
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5444 posts
3309 upvotes
M-Arkham
I'm surprised nobody is hitting up Walmart for them, I still see them on shelf in Walmart n they do scan for $39, even tho tag may say otherwise
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $40 for 7Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2016
176 posts
64 upvotes
Dang, Indigo still hasn't shipped my order from the 21st.
Member
Sep 21, 2019
238 posts
153 upvotes
Should have been delivered today based on the tracking, "end of the day". Well it's almost 9pm...so don't count on Canada Post tracking.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1210 posts
421 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I just received mine today, the set up has a lot of problem. Finally it works.
The sound isn't obviously better than Google mini, somehow I prefer Google mini more than Google Home.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)