• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2020 2:15 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32928 posts
6527 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
RedSwagDeals wrote: So your the reason this thread is 47 pages lol
Well, my units were all spoken for. Brother found his own and now I am willing to pass it on to my fellow forum members
mak5im wrote: Hi Gee, can I buy one of your Google Homes? I can come and pick it up. Thanks!
I will have one put aside for you
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2004 posts
1609 upvotes
GVRD
I thought I'd re-tweet 'Leeob90' from awhile back so you could also check your Staples stores.
(If it helps you, please thank 'Leeob90' for mentioning that and their linky.)

If you see just a few in-stock and you're unable to order through Staples.ca for pickup at that store, stocktrack.ca could be showing a few open-box inventory items. A remaining store inventory of 1-3 can be tricky.
Leeob90 wrote: Staples has them in store.
If you don't mind going outside & be safe
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=st&sku=2718992
Oct 19, 2016
387 posts
136 upvotes
Any word for Lowes buyers who bought weeks ago? Did all those orders get cancelled?
Sep 18, 2004
718 posts
206 upvotes
SudburyMan wrote: Any word for Lowes buyers who bought weeks ago? Did all those orders get cancelled?
I didn’t get a cancel notification. I tried to do in store pickup
Feb 14, 2019
978 posts
952 upvotes
RxMills wrote: Ummm, most stores keep these expensive electronics locked up so there goes all those excuses.
Lowes.ca is still allowing you to order online but I'm pretty sure you're not going to get one from them now.
LOL
A $39 product is not "expensive electronics".
Sep 10, 2019
45 posts
20 upvotes
SudburyMan wrote: Any word for Lowes buyers who bought weeks ago? Did all those orders get cancelled?
I bought 2 from Lowes on May 15 and just got shipping email a few hours ago. Chatted with live agent this morning and then 1 hour later got shipping email. Not sure if it is a coincident or they forgot about my order.
Oct 19, 2016
387 posts
136 upvotes
tesla216 wrote: I bought 2 from Lowes on May 15 and just got shipping email a few hours ago. Chatted with live agent this morning and then 1 hour later got shipping email. Not sure if it is a coincident or they forgot about my order.
Was live chat done via an online instant messaging convo, or via the phone? I called last week and they said "there is none in stock and will most likely be cancelled, but you will get refunded". It has been 7 days since and still I haven't heard anything.
Sep 10, 2019
45 posts
20 upvotes
SudburyMan wrote: Was live chat done via an online instant messaging convo, or via the phone? I called last week and they said "there is none in stock and will most likely be cancelled, but you will get refunded". It has been 7 days since and still I haven't heard anything.
Live chat on their website. I waited for 45 minutes with the browser open but finally got hold of an agent.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2004 posts
1609 upvotes
GVRD
Majokito wrote: LOL
A $39 product is not "expensive electronics".
Go around Vancouver and tell all the stores (Home Depot, Staples, etc.) your opinion!
Tell them not to lock up products like the Google Home or Google Home Mini in their cages.
Maybe they'll listen to you. Or maybe not.

P.S. It's actually a retail $139 product that's on-sale for $39.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14774 posts
2748 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I am expecting mine tomorrow. Took a while but its coming from Calgary.