Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discussion 2017

Google Home and Home Mini $99.99/$39.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2018 10:36 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1908 posts
5293 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: The full Black Friday flyer is not out yet.
I think for myself it's still a better deal to buy it at BEST BUY.COM, 29.99 USD and you get a 10.00 gift card. I will probably buy 4 or 5 of them and use the gift card in store or online some other time.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2004
9004 posts
1591 upvotes
Montreal
Disappointed But Relieved Face
GeeCee wrote: The full Black Friday flyer is not out yet.
I guess they aren't in the "early" flyers yet. Although I'm not sure I want a Google Home. Alexa works with iCloud Calendar and Google Calendar, Google Home only works with Google Calendar. I have an iPhone, wife has an Android.
hill15 wrote: I think for myself it's still a better deal to buy it at BEST BUY.COM, 29.99 USD and you get a 10.00 gift card. I will probably buy 4 or 5 of them and use the gift card in store or online some other time.
I'm too lazy, order from States, cross border to pick up from mailbox. Ugh :)
Jr. Member
May 5, 2012
156 posts
82 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: Sometimes you just need a little faith.... and you know very well these can't be disclosed until later this week.

Trust me. Smiling Face With Sunglasses I have access to one of the retailer's unreleased flyer and my assumption is that if one drops the price for Google's hardware, the drop must be sanctioned.
The flyers are all out now for this week. and no retailer has the Google Home and Home Mini for $99.99/$39.99....................
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7296 posts
4774 upvotes
Canada
te1648 wrote: The flyers are all out now for this week. and no retailer has the Google Home and Home Mini for $99.99/$39.99....................
Black friday is not this week :facepalm:
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Jr. Member
May 5, 2012
156 posts
82 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: Black friday is not this week :facepalm:
I know BF is next week, but he was saying a few days ago that the actual sale price "can't be disclosed until later this week" He could have said early next week.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2007
1159 posts
345 upvotes
Toronto
pkphilip wrote: Sometimes you just need a little faith.... and you know very well these can't be disclosed until later this week.

Trust me. Smiling Face With Sunglasses I have access to one of the retailer's unreleased flyer and my assumption is that if one drops the price for Google's hardware, the drop must be sanctioned.
When should we expect this price drop?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
1309 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
It is official for black Friday starting November 24 to November 30 at best buy
Member since 2006

Koodo- $40/8gb
Curren phone: Samsung S9
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1169 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
So are you guys believers in the OP now? Lol
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
1974 posts
1851 upvotes
Toronto
michiebaby wrote: So are you guys believers in the OP now? Lol
Edit: sorry I got this thread confused with another thread with the Google Mini on sale at SDM early.

I always believed the OP when he said they would go on sale on Black Friday. Both the US and UK have Google Home and Mini sales, so why not Canada? =)
Last edited by silverele on Nov 19th, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Member
Nov 9, 2006
449 posts
113 upvotes
Montreal
I need 6 of these for stocking stuffers, I have 2 x$25 gift cards ready for the source so I should be able to get these for $31.66 each. Maybe I will register for one more $25 gift card just in case they have chromecasts on sale for $35. At these prices a GHM/Chromcast package would be $58, only $8 more than the Echo dot which has a line out. IMO the 2 devices will work better as the GHM will not be next to the stereo for the line out connection, I can place it in the optimal location for the mini to pick up my voice.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1680 posts
245 upvotes
Alberta
sprung wrote: can't you refund yours and rebuy at lower price?
Off to return my pre-ordered mini. Shipped on the 19th, but not delivered until the 25th!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)