• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2014 11:39 am
Tags:
None
Dec 12, 2010
87 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have noticed that the prices people are selling N5 for on kijiji is dropping. At first people were posting for $575+ even as high as $650. Now people are posting for $500. I guess there may not be many bites at the higher prices.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2401 posts
395 upvotes
GTA
slowtyper wrote: And people wonder why asians have a bad stereotype...
please explain? As in the end I paid for it
FS: Old school Nintendo Consoles
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=675445
FS:Sharp GF-777Z Classic Boombox Retro Ghetto Blaster 80s - the Holy Grail!
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=631904
ACTION 52 Nintendo NES Multi Game (COLLECTORS ITEM)
action-52-nintendo-nes-multi-game-colle ... st13164059
Aug 8, 2010
718 posts
569 upvotes
GTA
aZian_ wrote: I just purchased LTE micro sim card from rogers.

I went up to him and was like the guy on the phone told me i can come to the store and grab for free.

He pretty much chuckled and said that's not true and if it was, he'll have to credit your account on his end as he has to charge me. I ended up paying for it.
How much did you pay? $10?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2401 posts
395 upvotes
GTA
vermit25 wrote: How much did you pay? $10?
$10
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10997 posts
1087 upvotes
aZian_ wrote: please explain? As in the end I paid for it
I really don't have to explain. Think about it.
Apr 24, 2011
350 posts
134 upvotes
Scarborough
tkddad wrote: Mine reached outside of Detroit.

LIVONIA, MI US Nov 6, 2013 1:18 AM ARRIVAL SCAN
MAUMEE, OH US Nov 6, 2013 1:17 AM DEPARTURE SCAN
MAUMEE, OH US Nov 5, 2013 8:25 PM LOCATION SCAN
MAUMEE, OH US Nov 5, 2013 3:52 PM UNLOAD SCAN
MAUMEE, OH US Nov 5, 2013 3:02 PM ARRIVAL SCAN
SHARONVILLE, OH US Nov 5, 2013 11:52 AM DEPARTURE SCAN
SHARONVILLE, OH US Nov 5, 2013 7:03 AM ARRIVAL SCAN
LEXINGTON, KY US Nov 5, 2013 4:42 AM DEPARTURE SCAN
LEXINGTON, KY US Nov 5, 2013 3:07 AM LOCATION SCAN
LEXINGTON, KY US Nov 5, 2013 12:57 AM ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY US Nov 4, 2013 11:38 PM DEPARTURE SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY US Nov 4, 2013 7:46 PM ORIGIN SCAN
US Nov 4, 2013 11:59:02 AM BILLING INFORMAT
Looks like our phones are in the same boat (truck?).
Location Date Local Time Activity
Livonia, MI, United States 11/06/2013 1:18 Arrival Scan

:)
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
562 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: NO, they (previous price errors) mostly all had shipping notifications. its amazon's system, not the companies. Staples does it too.
so? if it's a poor system, it leads to a poor shopping experience. blaming it on system is like rob ford blaming it on his drunken state that he smoked crack. as a consumer, it doesn't matter what system you use, all that matters is my experience.

and if it were true for other price errors (never had that, have had orders cancelled including many staples order, but never fake shipping notification and tracking and always got a token discount for inconvenience) they were poor experiences also and people are well within their prerogative to review their experience.

i really don't understand why you like to shift blame to anyone other than provider and your refusal to acknowledge people are entitled to review their shopping experience. It doesn't matter that the chef was hung over and burnt my steak or whatever other reason.. steak is still burnt, my meal is still a poor experience. making up excuses and why it happened is for the business to figure out..not consumer.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3818 posts
1607 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: Did you talk to someone on the phone that said it would be free or were you just trying to scam them?
I went into a Rogers location, asked for an LTE micro sim fully intending to pay for it. The lady pulled one out, scanned it in, handed me a receipt that said $0 and I was on my way.
Sep 8, 2008
85 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal
tietherope wrote: I went into a Rogers location, asked for an LTE micro sim fully intending to pay for it. The lady pulled one out, scanned it in, handed me a receipt that said $0 and I was on my way.
I did exactly the same thing, clerk gave me the sim except my bill said $11.50 :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
1669 posts
440 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: So, what are peoples thoughts on Google's pricing after launch in Canadian retailers? Will their prices stay the same, will they still be selling the unlocked models? It may ahve been asked and answered already, but this thread is growing way too fast to search it all. I am soooooo close to pulling the trigger, but want to get a personal look at the thing first. Worried that once the BIG 3 start selling it, they'll be able to bully Google from providing it to customers. Or that Google will realize that they can sell it for $100 more than they currently are.
Phone retailers will jack the price way up, likely more than just $100. They don't want people not buying their $700 phones.

Neuxs phones are always unlocked.

Pull the trigger. I expect you'll love it.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2004
2225 posts
72 upvotes
Paris, France
gilboman wrote: so? if they can create shipped notifications when it hasn't been shipped, people can write reviews.

cancelling is definitely their prerogative, to do so. But to send out shipped notices, then cancel. It's also well within prerogative of the affected consumers to review their experiences. I mean if Spigen "shipped" it, why can't the buyers review their shopping experience with spigen?
Grow up and stop whining. You should review the product, not your experience. Amazon specifically asks for this:
What's Not Allowed?

Amazon is pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
Off-topic information:
  • Feedback on the seller, your shipment experience or the packaging (you can do that at www.amazon.ca/feedback and www.amazon.ca/packaging)
  • Details about availability or alternative ordering and shipping information
  • Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description (instead, use the feedback form at the bottom of the product page)
May 29, 2008
740 posts
271 upvotes
Hamilton
slowtyper wrote: And people wonder why asians have a bad stereotype...
Completely unfair. I hate it when servers aren't friendly with us at a new restaurant. They're not nice to us until they see the tip.

Anyways, out for delivery, though the status was delayed. It didn't show out for delivery until about 2 hours after it was on the truck according to the time stamp. Hurry up UPS D:<
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2401 posts
395 upvotes
GTA
tietherope wrote: I went into a Rogers location, asked for an LTE micro sim fully intending to pay for it. The lady pulled one out, scanned it in, handed me a receipt that said $0 and I was on my way.
damn what location?