• Apr 16th, 2014 11:39 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3241 posts
862 upvotes
GTA
That caseology case from Amazon looks very nice, could somebody review it/post pictures when they receive it?

Since the topic of cases is back up, here's my recommendation:
Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case for LG Nexus 5
Use code 'RepeatBuyer' for a discount, comes out to $15.xx. Shipped within 24 hours.
Have the GS2 model and I absolutely love it.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2003
1436 posts
190 upvotes
DYJ wrote: wonder how the battery is...........N4 is terrible
I'd hope there would be better power management capabilities in Kitkat.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3339 posts
3172 upvotes
Montreal
Moebiwankenobi wrote: Damn, got sucked in to new shiny gadget fever and got a 32GB White yesterday in the first batch of orders. Tried to cancel today and can't on the web and just got off the phone with Google and they said it's already in progress so can't cancel. She did say if I were to refuse the package, I would get a refund - including the shipping charge. I think I'll just return it and suck up the $17 - don't really trust the refusing packages and it going back auto-magically to google.
You can ask them send you an email guarantee refund the shipping fee
Thank you for contacting Google.

At this point it is no longer possible to cancel this order. Your order is processed shortly after your purchase is complete. Our expedited order fulfillment process ensures that packages are delivered quickly, which also means that there is a very short window of time to cancel an order prior to our shipping provider moving forward with delivery.

I recommend leaving a prominent note on the door to let our shipping provider know that you're refusing delivery of the package. In some cases our shipping provider has returned packages if their drivers see a note for refusal of delivery. The note should include the following:

- the phrase 'Refuse delivery-Return to Sender'
- your signature
- the tracking #

If your package is returned due to refusal of delivery, your order will be cancelled and refunded within 14 business days of the package arriving back at our processing center.

If you receive the package in spite of the delivery refusal note on your door, don't worry. You can still refuse delivery of unopened packages within 5 days of delivery. To do so, contact UPS directly to schedule a pickup of your package. Make sure to let UPS know that the pickup is specifically because you're refusing delivery.

IMPORTANT: Don't open the package. UPS will not allow refusal of delivery for opened packages.

For your records, you will be 100% refunded for the shipping costs after we have received the package.

If you have any other questions please let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Thanks,

The Google Support Team
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2003
1436 posts
190 upvotes
DYJ wrote: wonder how the battery is...........N4 is terrible
I Just read a few article on Kitkat and hopefully battery life will improve:

"The new Android 4.4 KitKat operating system announced by Google yesterday aims to save battery life by mandating that real-time location tracking and contextual awareness functions run in the background while the application processor is off. "

"In particular, during periods of inactivity, Android KitKat aims to shut down the application processor and then wait for a "significant-motion" interrupt with fewer false triggers before switching the application processor back on."

http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc ... itedefault
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2004
1299 posts
21 upvotes
Markham
Just got my shipping email! Shipped from Louisville, KY and expected to arrive on Wednesday!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1387 posts
675 upvotes
Vancouver
Zyphur wrote: That caseology case from Amazon looks very nice, could somebody review it/post pictures when they receive it?

Since the topic of cases is back up, here's my recommendation:
Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case for LG Nexus 5
Use code 'RepeatBuyer' for a discount, comes out to $15.xx. Shipped within 24 hours.
Have the GS2 model and I absolutely love it.
Seems like the Diztronic case is very good from all the recommendations and reviews. Maybe I'll have to pick one up :D

Is that a limited time coupon?
Aug 30, 2012
184 posts
28 upvotes
Langley
Thank you.
Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped.

Important: Please note that your tracking number may take up to 24 hours to activate. Once your tracking number is active, you can check the status of your shipment here: xxxxx.

Order number: xxxxx
Order date: 31-Oct-2013 11:19:51 PDT AM
Nov 16, 2006
84 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered blk 16gb 10/31 at 2:03pm EST just got shipping email. Ups says in KY to arrive Toronto 11/06
Dec 12, 2010
87 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg
techwiz wrote: Just got my shipping email! Shipped from Louisville, KY and expected to arrive on Wednesday!
Congratulations we have a winner!
Oct 19, 2012
929 posts
92 upvotes
Brampton
To those who got the shipping email, what time was your order placed?
Mar 15, 2013
471 posts
246 upvotes
Fredericton
Just wondering why my CC was charged a $2 fee from Google automatically? Do I get that back or put toward my order? My credit card has not been charged the amount for the phone but the $2 fee has been charged. What is it for?
Oct 19, 2012
929 posts
92 upvotes
Brampton
soccerboy wrote: 2:02pm
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have wasted time look at the cases that weren't even available :P I ordered at 2:06