Expired Hot Deals

[Google Play] 15 Minute Workout - Free (Regularly $3.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2020 6:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4088 posts
5193 upvotes
Vancouver

15 Minute Workout - Free (Regularly $3.99)

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
$3.99
Retailer:
Google Play
15 Minute Workout is free. Saving of $3.99

Considering that this app asks for no permissions, and is right on the RFD price point, I don't see any reasons not to try it while most of us have nothing [better] to do anyway..

Enjoy! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Publisher's word:
---------------------------

15 Minute Workout is an easy to use way to lose weight, gain muscle, or just get into better shape!
Perfect for both men and women of all fitness levels. With four difficulty levels it makes working out easy for anyone! Getting fit, becoming more active, and being healthier than ever takes approximately only fifteen minutes a day! The start of a new healthier and happier you is not far away.

How does it work?
Easily! Just follow on the steps on your phone and your phone will guide you through the entire routine; telling you how many or how long to hold each exercise. You'll want to do these workouts 3-4 times a week.

This program is also known as the 1% method. In it you'll do a variety of workouts to improve your fitness level and health such as pushups and squats.
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 3rd, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
13 replies
Dec 30, 2013
73 posts
485 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP - I gotta be honest - I will try my best that this doesn't end up in my library and just sits on my phone.
Aka I will try to be less lazy and do this - It's 15 minutes for God's sake.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4088 posts
5193 upvotes
Vancouver
coutinho365 wrote: Thanks OP - I gotta be honest - I will try my best that this doesn't end up in my library and just sits on my phone.
Aka I will try to be less lazy and do this - It's 15 minutes for God's sake.
I just installed it and I must say I'm really impressed by simplicity and straight-forward approach of this app... I have other similar apps installed, but I mostly just ignore them cuz they tend to put you in some 'competition mode'.

Not this one. There's no BS and fluff here, no stupid "tracking of success" and smart-ass advice, nothing to sell, nothing to upgrade for $$... Just simple interface where you click on your fitness level and do suggested simple workouts. Or skip some.

Very simple and of course absolutely not for everybody, but if you want just to excersise a bit from time to time, I'd say this is a very good [and free at the moment!] option...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7631 posts
943 upvotes
TO
thanks OP, after doing it every 15 mins, i now have Chiseled Abs like the app pics.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4088 posts
5193 upvotes
Vancouver
TorontoEh wrote: thanks OP, after doing it every 15 mins, i now have Chiseled Abs like the app pics.
Hmmm.. I'm new to this app, so haven't seen any of these pictures you talkin' about [one of the beauties of this app!]

You probably addressing the wrong app. to say the least..
Dec 10, 2005
47 posts
1 upvote
Did anyone who downloaded this get spam to their associated Gmail account from "Bye bye Fat"? Was sent using sendgrid.

Wondering if it was a coincidence, as my account rarely gets spam. This was the only app I "purchased" from the Play store in a long while.
Jul 24, 2008
902 posts
495 upvotes
Unless it changes the next day, it just repeats a few exercises.

Squats, lunges, hip raises, plank, jumping Jack's, push ups, repeat for 15 minutes.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14096 posts
2170 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Hayaku wrote: Did anyone who downloaded this get spam to their associated Gmail account from "Bye bye Fat"? Was sent using sendgrid.

Wondering if it was a coincidence, as my account rarely gets spam. This was the only app I "purchased" from the Play store in a long while.
I’m sure the data capture will be the price you pay for free
Jan 10, 2007
492 posts
612 upvotes
Hayaku wrote: Did anyone who downloaded this get spam to their associated Gmail account from "Bye bye Fat"? Was sent using sendgrid.

Coincidence. I received the spam message well before reading this post.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1117 posts
406 upvotes
T Dot

i just did. that's annoying
Mar 1, 2014
534 posts
645 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: thanks OP, after doing it every 15 mins, i now have Chiseled Abs like the app pics.
Yes, super chiseled as in the pic. Image
Jun 25, 2012
127 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
The app developer's mailing address is a PO box in North Vancouver. Interesting...
Nov 15, 2018
21 posts
15 upvotes
The app just tells you to do squats, lunges, push ups, jumping jacks and planks for different times depending on the difficulty. You don't really need an app for that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4088 posts
5193 upvotes
Vancouver
dillonco wrote: The app just tells you to do squats, lunges, push ups, jumping jacks and planks for different times depending on the difficulty. You don't really need an app for that.
If you do it all (or something else) on your own - kudos to you.

Most folks, however, need just a little bit of planning and organization

And as always, even if free, not every app is useful for everyone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)