Google Play Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2022 11:06 am
[OP]
Jul 31, 2022
79 posts
43 upvotes

Google Play Cards

I just bought the card from SDM I peeled off the stricker were the code is, tried to redeem it and got the need more info bs. Are these cards that bad? How your experience with them?
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7733 posts
4504 upvotes
Snooker147 wrote: I just bought the card from SDM I peeled off the stricker were the code is, tried to redeem it and got the need more info bs. Are these cards that bad? How your experience with them?
What kind of info?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2631 posts
3640 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Sounds like a third party interferred with your purchase. Where was your Googlle Play gift card merchandised? Was it safely behind the counter?
[OP]
Jul 31, 2022
79 posts
43 upvotes
cslusarc wrote: Sounds like a third party interferred with your purchase. Where was your Googlle Play gift card merchandised? Was it safely behind the counter?
Shopper Drug Mart but the stickers weren't damaged or were there any signed it being open. I don't think it been hacked because I did have this problem once before with Google and after awhile they would just say everything is good now on their end and try to reuse which it would accept it, it just bs at best with these cards I find
[OP]
Jul 31, 2022
79 posts
43 upvotes
ml88888888 wrote: What kind of info?
You have to provide where you bought it with pics of the receipt and the actual card afterwards they do their investigation and let you know the outcome