[*EXPIRED*] A-2481

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
$0.99
Retailer:
Google Play
Potentially, as per users reviews, good horror game A-2481 is free at the moment...

Dev's Word:

A-2481 - the horror game is one of the few games that really make you scared.

Have you ever thought about possibility to control human brain at a distance? Can we do that? The same ideas occupied our hero’s mind. A journalist of a small provincial newspaper finds fragments of information about a secret military bunker of the USSR times codenamed «А-2184» where such experiments were obviously carried out in strict secrecy. Without a moment's hesitation you decide to start searching for answers for your new article!

Dark and gloomy corridors of the bunker are a real thrill. And forsaken rooms where it seems people worked not so long ago, are terrifying. Every minute of stay in this evil place will make you go away as soon as possible. What is waiting for you there? Let’s find out!
Last edited by max011 on Aug 1st, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1404 posts
1645 upvotes
GTA
Reminds me of the FEAR series on PS3, which was legit scary at midnight with lights off. I'm going to try it out. Thanks
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5231 posts
7306 upvotes
Vancouver
SKill7 wrote: Reminds me of the FEAR series on PS3, which was legit scary at midnight with lights off. I'm going to try it out. Thanks
Same here, that's what I was thinking too... Smiling Face With Open Mouth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5231 posts
7306 upvotes
Vancouver
Also, these guys made a dozen other horror games with mostly favorable reviews... Some are free, some have "lite" [free] versions...

See: More by AGaming+