[*EXPIRED*] Correlate - Health Diary and Life Journal

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
$3.99
Retailer:
Google play
Correlate - Health Diary and Life Journal is free at the moment.

This app is pretty promising IMHO... And could be good for one's a well-being... And the price is right... No harm in trying.

Publisher's word:
-----------------------------

Correlate is a smart life-journal app that helps you understand why are you feeling sick thanks to a scientific algorithm. It's very effective with flu symptoms, allergy symptoms and also gut health.

How many times you said that you want to improve your health, or simply that you want to get rid of symptoms like:
- Flu symptoms: fever, nausea, vomiting, lassitude, bowel movements
- Allergy symptoms or skin issues: hay fever, pollen allergy, dust allergy, food intolerances
- Gut health: bowel movement, diarrhea, irritable bowel
- Mood disorders: stress, anxiety, depression, migraine, headache, bipolar disorder

The app has multiple usages:
Pill health book / therapy journal / medication log: record your symptoms and medications
Red Apple habit tracker / food diary: keep a daily journal of your habits or food
Woman‍⚕️ symptoms checker: like a medical journal, enter your sick days streaks and get a self diagnosis from correlations
🤧 specific uses: headache diary, flu tracker
🧘‍♂️ other: pain journal, mood tracker, allergy tracker, anxiety journal, event logger, sleep journal.

With Correlate you can now discover the origin of your illnesses, and improve health. It has been designed to help you manage pain, stress, and develop healthy habits: it's a perfect medical assistant always in your pocket.

Are you striving for a symptoms analysis or a pain diagnosis? With this symptoms tracker you can easily analyze and track behaviors to discover symptoms related causes. The best symptoms checker among health apps and habits tracking apps.

When you can use it?
Many people are suffering from allergy symptoms, headaches, chronic pains, intolerances, mood disorders, stress symptoms, and they are feeling sick without a diagnosed cause. How often are you thinking: "I'm feeling sick and I need to discover my sickness origin?". With the help of a habit tracker (also a symptom tracker / activities tracker) you can track activities, symptoms, mood, habits, medicines, and understand how they are related to each other. You may find out that your chronic headaches causes is celiac disease, lactose intolerance, allergy to gluten, pollens, dust or other allergens, chrons disease, or that they are symptoms of stress (stress headaches). It's a food diary (diet journal), a symptom checker, a mood tracker, a food diary, a habit tracker, an activities tracker, a pain diary and a medicine logger all in one app.

Features:
- Calendar event tracker: Track habitual activities, record medical symptoms, log simple habits, check daily routines, track moods and keep a food journal all in one place. Different diaries allows you to record any event with a simple calendar.
- Statistics: analyze symptoms frequency, and perform triage on yourself: are you feeling sick very often? Did you forget a pill? Is your workout calendar on track? Are you developing good weekly or monthly habits? Are you eating health food often enough? Everything is under control.
- Correlation analysis: discover if you are allergic to anything, and how you can change habits to improve health, or improve pain management. Learn what makes you sick or give you issues and cut it from your diet / routine / habits.
- Export data: export your food log / pain journal / diet log / symptom diary, save it or share it.
- Develop healthy habits: when you track habits and you discover that they help you feel better, go for it! Improve your food management by reiterating healthy food habits, understand your headache symptoms and live a better life.

Warning: Correlate is just one of the many medical apps on the store. It does not substitute doctor visits, and it does not provide a professional diagnosis for your symptoms. However, Correlate can help you and your doctor to track your activities and better understand your symptoms.
Last edited by max011 on Dec 11th, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since joining RFD, I’ve discovered that buying low end junk for cheap means you've just wasted the money that you could have put toward some better stuff….!
5 replies
Dec 24, 2017
690 posts
1437 upvotes
lel
I would suggest to anyone thinking about using this app to store this extremely sensitive personal info that you should thoroughly review the privacy policy of this app or anything like it you consider using.
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
19740 posts
7234 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Pingalino wrote: I would suggest to anyone thinking about using this app to store this extremely sensitive personal info that you should thoroughly review the privacy policy of this app or anything like it you consider using.
Came here to say this, here are the permissions:
This app has access to:
Photos/Media/Files

read the contents of your USB storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

read the contents of your USB storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Other

receive data from Internet
view network connections
full network access
run at startup
prevent device from sleeping
These permissions can be exploited and there is nothing here that prevents them obtaining and selling everything you insert in to the app.
A few years back there was a scary look at how insurance companies were interested in what people googled and it was claimed they were using it to raise insurance rates (or quote higher rates) to those who searched for medical conditions.
Not to mention how they already use surveillance (including physical surveillance and social media surveillance) to cancel benefits for those on medical or disability leave.

And if this company stores your personal data and it gets hacked and leaked or sold on the black market?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4837 posts
6871 upvotes
Vancouver
Pingalino wrote: I would suggest to anyone thinking about using this app to store this extremely sensitive personal info that you should thoroughly review the privacy policy of this app or anything like it you consider using.
How about some fake info input??

Don't tell me you would REALLY put your real info in ANY app of this kind??

Otherwise, Permissions are fine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since joining RFD, I’ve discovered that buying low end junk for cheap means you've just wasted the money that you could have put toward some better stuff….!
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
19740 posts
7234 upvotes
Socially Distanced
max011 wrote: How about some fake info input??

Don't tell me you would REALLY put your real info in ANY app of this kind??
Its funny that you do this in almost every free app you post, you attack the messenger, lie and often make ridiculous statements like this one. If your not going to use it for its intended purpose then it has no use at all and there is no need to install it.
Otherwise, Permissions are fine.
If it were fine you would not need to kill the messenger or state contradictory information (use fake info and there is no problem anyways).
Now you will attack me for saying all this as you often do...
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Jun 7, 2017
40 posts
103 upvotes
Anything not PHIPA compliant should not be used. You as a consumer have little protection if anything goes wrong.