[EXPIRED Deal] Fake GPS Location PRO

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
$2.59
Retailer:
Google Play
Fake GPS Location PRO app is FREE at the moment on Google play.

Honestly, have no idea when and why I'd need to use it, but I see a great potential for pranks LOL...

50K+ Installs; 4.2 user rating.

No unnecessary permissions.

--
Publisher said:

Please watch instruction video to set this app up if you have difficulties.

Are you looking for a powerful app that
can change your current location to any other location? Do you want to send a fake location to your friends or simply post a new pic on Facebook with a different location? If your answer is yes, then Fake GPS Location PRO is just the perfect app for you right now!
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, Las Vegas or simply anywhere in the world. Yes! You can choose any country or city and make it as your current location so you can send it via social media apps or share it with your friends! It’s a simple and great location changer app.

Why you need to download and install Fake GPS Location PRO on your android smartphone or tablet instead of other fake location and fake locator apps?
✓ Our app is very easy to use, and you don’t have to create any account to change location! All what you have to do is to open the app and change your current location instantly.
✓ We designed our layout very carefully! Once you open our app you will be able to see a map. You can surf over that map and select any city you want then tap the start button in the top right side of the screen. Do not forget to activate GPS on your smartphone to start using our app.
✓ Want to find a city or address fastly? It’s possible! You can use our smart search feature to go to any address in the world within a few seconds.
✓ We will save all your fake locations in the history tab so that you can change your current location to the favourite one easily!
Last edited by max011 on Jan 27th, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
103 replies
Aug 28, 2014
271 posts
404 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
mark_in_2k wrote: I wonder how much data apps like this will be mining?
All of it

Edit: at the very least it's a U.K. based developer, so I'm assuming that they would abide by GDPR.
Last edited by mediumsteak on Jan 20th, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13741 posts
1928 upvotes
Mississauga
While you fake your data location, it captures more from you. No wonder they are selling it for free.
Dec 2, 2014
74 posts
164 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: While you fake your data location, it captures more from you. No wonder they are selling it for free.
Better throw your phone away if you're that paranoid/worried. Literally everyone is collecting your data.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3681 posts
4035 upvotes
Vancouver
mark_in_2k wrote: I wonder how much data apps like this will be mining?
less then Google, Amazon and others you _pay_ to spy on you, at home and elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1271 posts
316 upvotes
We definitely need something to fool Google!
Jun 1, 2017
172 posts
125 upvotes
Mississauga
Still need to pay 2.99 to remove adds, so it should always be free.
CRAP!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4159 posts
2261 upvotes
Edmonton
I wish there was an option to buy an app without downloading it to my phone, so I can have it in my library for when I need it.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3681 posts
4035 upvotes
Vancouver
weedb0y wrote: While you fake your data location, it captures more from you. No wonder they are selling it for free.
How'd faking one's location discloses "more from you" for capturing? Care to explain your train of thoughts??

Or just spreading gang-bang FUD?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3681 posts
4035 upvotes
Vancouver
fatestkid wrote: I wish there was an option to buy an app without downloading it to my phone, so I can have it in my library for when I need it.
You can, of course!

Just "buy" it and interrupt download; it should stay in your library. [Believe there are some other methods as well...]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5467 posts
2361 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
fatestkid wrote: I wish there was an option to buy an app without downloading it to my phone, so I can have it in my library for when I need it.
You can choose to install it to a phone that you no longer possess.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3681 posts
4035 upvotes
Vancouver
nav888 wrote: We definitely need something to fool Google!
Honestly, I highly doubt this would be even close to fooling Google's surveillance...
Last edited by max011 on Jan 20th, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
3703 posts
4536 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
destruct0 wrote: Better throw your phone away if you're that paranoid/worried. Literally everyone is collecting your data.
Images
  • upload.png
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2142 posts
460 upvotes
Sometimes I have the urge to send the missus to be buried in a nasty snowstorm like there in NL. Might be the perfect tool. Thanks OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)