• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2020 4:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3803 posts
4457 upvotes
Vancouver
Wolfdale wrote: You're just referencing old/stale data, and are under the impression that this is correct. It's not...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with permissions for the OP application, and that's all I want to know.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 23rd, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate and off topic comments
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Nov 28, 2011
908 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto
max011 wrote: There is absolutely nothing wrong with permissions for the OP application, and that's all I want to know.
Yeah... I think you're forgetting that you're the one who started this entire debate about permissions.
max011 wrote: Because it is asking for more [and not necessary at all] Permisions??
(wrong)

All that I, and the other poster did, was try to correct your inaccurate posting.

And regarding shills... If my post counts as shilling, your thread is shilling x10...
Not only did you care enough to create a thread about the app, but you're also starting debates with other posters who pointed out other options...

Like buddy... Just accept your upvotes and that there are other options available on the play store.

No need to start arguments with well-meaning posters...

And just like you don't care about the OP app, I don't care about the recommendation I put out.
I just shared something that I thought would be useful for others to know exist... Yet you jumped on the attack...

I haven't said one inaccurate statement, yet your previous 3 responses were aggressive and had inaccurate information.
At the end of the day, both apps have trustworthy permissions, just one is more tried and tested, and doesn't need to hide behind a "free pro promotion".

That is all.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 23rd, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited quoted post
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3803 posts
4457 upvotes
Vancouver
Of course I did.

Every time [and that is many, MANY times!] when I posted some app deal here I pointed out permissions. See, it is important, and I take ownership of things I do.

That's where my upvotes are coming from [sorry you don't get much!] and not from useless discussions with fearless backyard keyboard warriors...
Nov 28, 2011
908 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto
max011 wrote: Of course I did.

Every time [and that is many, MANY times!] when I posted some app deal here I pointed out permissions. See, it is important, and I take ownership of things I do.

That's where my upvotes are coming from [sorry you don't get much!] and not from useless discussions with fearless backyard keyboard warriors...
So can you please explain to me why we are having this discussion to begin with?
  • I asked the simple question of why to download this version of the app, while another one exists -- with more downloads/reviews?
  • Your response was permissions.
  • I proved that permissions is not a good enough reason because it has less requests than the one in the OP.

And now you're telling me that you take ownership of things you do, yet despite my statements being accurate, and yours being incorrect, you call me a "fearless backyard keyboard warrior".
Moreover, you started this discussion, yet you call it "useless".

You're literally looking to pick a fight...

If you take ownership of things you do, then you would admit that the free app asks for less permissions, and that it is a just fine alternative to the one in the OP... I don't see why you're so defensive.
Last edited by Wolfdale on Jan 22nd, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 24, 2012
280 posts
107 upvotes
Saint-Laurent
33966 wrote: Does this work for whatsapp and snapchat?
Works for everything.
It fakes "phone's GPS"....in reality. So every single app , "thinks" ...I'm wherever you want to be !

I do understand how even apps like this exist. Ok ...a prank ...but still...lol, can't understand it. Sorry
Jul 21, 2013
637 posts
294 upvotes
Calgary
Super handy app, I use it to activate my Sirius Radio by pretending to be an American Ford dealer.
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2006
2983 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver
Its good for ordering A&W. They dont start your order until youre close by, but you can use this to start your order right away if you dont have data, etc.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3803 posts
4457 upvotes
Vancouver
tomtomtom wrote: I remember people used these apps to catch rare pokemon. Do they still work?
Several people stated up thread that it would not work for Pokemon...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3803 posts
4457 upvotes
Vancouver
fox29 wrote: It isn't free anymore? Jan 27??
Thanks for pointing out... Lasted for quite some time, tho...

And as mention in this thread, there are several apps similar to this one and free, so not everything is lost! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9648 posts
2420 upvotes
Scarberia
instrusive app, just installed it and it asks to use gps location ALL the time to enable use...and it has adsAF!!! uninstall this pos
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$