Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google Play

[FREE] My Sheet Music - Sheet music viewer, music scanner

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 2:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5302 posts
7375 upvotes
Vancouver

[FREE] My Sheet Music - Sheet music viewer, music scanner

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
$3.69
Retailer:
Google Play
My Sheet Music - Sheet music viewer, music scanner is free now for the limited time.

"My Sheet Music extracts a music stripe from your sheet music and makes it scroll at your desired speed/tempo. It works with every music score: piano scores, guitar tabs, full scores, vocal scores, and so on. Set the tempo and the metronome settings. You have full control on your music."

"WARNING: the app is not a sheet music player, because it does not play the music score on its own. It is a smart sheet music viewer for smart musicians :)"

Publisher's Word:
--------------------------------

Your music, your way: it’s time to change the way you play and study music as this sheet music app is going to change the game of music reading. This sheet music scanner lets you study piano sheet music (or any type of music score) directly on your smartphone. Whenever you want to learn, study or practice music scores and you don’t have a big-screen tablet, open this music reader app, select your favorite music sheet and start playing. The best music notes reader app on the store!

How does it work
My Sheet Music extracts a music stripe from your sheet music and makes it scroll at your desired speed/tempo. It works with every music score: piano scores, guitar tabs, full scores, vocal scores, and so on. Set the tempo and the metronome settings. You have full control on your music.

Features
- Digital sheet music reader: convert your original scores, with your music notations, arrangements, music transcriptions and fingering.
- You can play any sheet music: practice piano scores, violin sheet music, cello sheet music, guitar tabs, trombone, ocarina, flute, brass, trumpet and even ukulele :)
- It's perfect as a music tutor / sheet music trainer: learn to read sheet music easily, as you have a portable music tutorial to study the piano, and any other instrument with you. Reading music has never been easier!
- Good for all levels: regulate the music notes speed and the tempo of your original music notation, so that you can read music notes as your desired tempo. It's a great music notes app for music learning.
- Your music list, always with you: My Sheet Music allows you to study all your piano scores, without carrying all those piano sheets around.

It works with every type of music notes, from piano sheet music, to violin music scores or guitar music notes. A must-have app for pianists, a unique app for musicians. Whether you want to practice with music notes at home, or you want to study a new music piece, you simply need to scan the sheet music, and read it from your smartphone. Piano music reading made simple!

WARNING: the app is not a sheet music player, because it does not play the music score on its own. It is a smart sheet music viewer for smart musicians :)

Music vector created by macrovector - freepik

Download My Sheet Music and let me know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
10 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12143 posts
111578 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks op. this is quite useful. downloaded.

I can now take my music sheets with me anywhere. I can show off my piano skills in public.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5302 posts
7375 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: Thanks op. this is quite useful. downloaded.

I can now take my music sheets with me anywhere. I can show off my piano skills in public.
True that...

If I can only get you the app to download the full size concert piano and take it with you... Smiling Face With Open Mouth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
This is actually pretty incredible. I put in a pdf screenshot and I didn't need to adjust anything but it was able to detect all the bars.

I'll test it on my real paper later.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200212-140934.png
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5330 posts
2167 upvotes
Kitchener
Does this pull in lyrics too?
This space is intentionally left blank.
Sep 23, 2010
819 posts
3077 upvotes
T Dot
I've had this for a few years and it's not bad.
It's difficult using on a piano on a phone and I have an S8+. No fault of the app of course. Tablet is best way to go.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5302 posts
7375 upvotes
Vancouver
Thundercloud wrote: Does this pull in lyrics too?
No, I don't think so. You will need some Karaoke apps or something like

QuickLyric - Instant Lyrics
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1633 posts
2541 upvotes
Kingston
I'm going to take this opportunity to ask if anyone here knows how to convert music notes to tabs?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1477 posts
2047 upvotes
Waterloo Region
xtrmDeals wrote: I'm going to take this opportunity to ask if anyone here knows how to convert music notes to tabs?
This used to be a couple of years ago. But l downloaded a couple of play store apps that helped me sight read (prima vista) in only 2 weeks.
Tab reading is OK, but you'll lose important timing info reading only tabs.

But to answer your question, I do believe musescore on PC offers that option.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1633 posts
2541 upvotes
Kingston
Gangsta101 wrote: This used to be a couple of years ago. But l downloaded a couple of play store apps that helped me sight read (prima vista) in only 2 weeks.
Tab reading is OK, but you'll lose important timing info reading only tabs.

But to answer your question, I do believe musescore on PC offers that option.
Thank you. I was hoping for free ones. Grinning Face
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1477 posts
2047 upvotes
Waterloo Region
Isn't musescore free? It used to be unless something has changed recently.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)