[Google Play] Icon packs free Google Play

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2021 2:51 pm
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1504 posts
694 upvotes
If you do banking on your phone think twice before installing an optional app. I believe most freebies are out there to get our info.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1420 posts
628 upvotes
comp_freak wrote: If you do banking on your phone think twice before installing an optional app. I believe most freebies are out there to get our info.
that's why you can check the permissions the app uses before you install it?
Oct 17, 2005
352 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - this app is Offered By Göktuğ ULAŞ
[OP]
Nov 12, 2019
14 posts
120 upvotes
You can definitely check the permissions before installing. I checked and it doesn't have any.

He offers free to check out his work and then you can pay for premium ones. But he has made all packs including premium free, so maybe check them out too.

Again free app with no permissions is not bad imo.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1504 posts
694 upvotes
Clement wrote: that's why you can check the permissions the app uses before you install it?
Yeah one can use that as a line of defense but to me the less the crap on phone more secure it is!

Also in the past I have seen that sometimes there are flaws in the OS it self and they are discovered late and patch but in mean time crooks can be stealing the data.

So if we have less app there is less chance. I only suggest this if one do mobile banking.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7321 posts
3544 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
UptownDoots wrote: What does your heart tell you?
My heart told me we shouldn't judge people by their names, but my logical brain told me stay away,
:(
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine