1591 upvotes
Calgary, AB

LIMBO-Acclaimed Play Store Game $1.19

Deal Link:
Savings:
82% off
Retailer:
Google Play
Amazing game, highly-acclaimed, millions downloaded who love it. For about a buck, it's well worth it.
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 29th, 2021 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
Public Mobile, Zoomer and Telus EPP plans
14 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1164 posts
1212 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great game, the sequel "Inside" unfortunately didn't hit Android. You can play it on iOS or Windows. Inside is even better with a great storyline that makes you guess what is going on and has one of the most ridiculous twist I have seen in a game.
-
Sep 8, 2010
656 posts
856 upvotes
Ottawa
Awesome game. Highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4833 posts
5281 upvotes
Alberta
Limbo was amazingly good
Nov 3, 2013
703 posts
1232 upvotes
Regina, SK
Played it on Xbox already but for this price I'll play it again. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
2356 posts
5167 upvotes
Ontario
Own it on so many different platforms so far. And still never played it. But for $1.19, why not one more?
Apr 1, 2009
350 posts
344 upvotes
Winnipeg
Inside is one of the best games I've ever played
Sep 30, 2006
351 posts
112 upvotes
Scarborough
Heard so many things about this game... for $1.19 why the heck now...
Nov 7, 2011
815 posts
851 upvotes
British Columbia
Skilas wrote: Own it on so many different platforms so far. And still never played it. But for $1.19, why not one more?
Why would you buy anything more than once you haven't even tried?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2354 posts
687 upvotes
Vaughan
Played Limbo on PS4 and then Inside was a freebie from Epic a little while back and finished that in one sitting. Games aren't long but are fun and agree that the twist in Inside was not expected. FYI. Inside also has an alternate ending.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
2356 posts
5167 upvotes
Ontario
The Tee Daught wrote: Why would you buy anything more than once you haven't even tried?
Convenience and pedigree. The game is so well reviewed, I definitely would like to play it sometime. But, as the years go by, my platforms of choice tend to change. I got it on Vita. But I don't play it anymore. Have it on Epic for free. But never use Epic actually. Got it on Steam. But it's far in the backlog. And now on Android. Maybe I'll play it. Lol

And this is RFD. Too often I'm tempted by things I have no use for. 🤣
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9150 posts
6342 upvotes
Toronto
Not a bad price for mobile but both this game and Inside have visual and audio design well worth experiencing on a proper big screen gaming setup with a controller via any of the platforms they were previously given away free on
[OP]
Feb 27, 2011
632 posts
1591 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ReeGee wrote: Not a bad price for mobile but both this game and Inside have visual and audio design well worth experiencing on a proper big screen gaming setup with a controller via any of the platforms they were previously given away free on
Previously is hard to get these days :)
I personally thought it played very well on a phone, but I agree the visuals are tops.
Public Mobile, Zoomer and Telus EPP plans
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9150 posts
6342 upvotes
Toronto
fifi75 wrote: Previously is hard to get these days :)
I personally thought it played very well on a phone, but I agree the visuals are tops.
ya I hear ya, it was more meant as a reminder because I know many gamers like myself often forget when and where they got stuff for free already. Also I'm pretty sure both games are also included in EA Play via Game Pass which many people already have

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)