Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google Play

Nova Launcher Prime for Android - $0.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2018 11:26 am
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country

Nova Launcher Prime for Android - $0.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.99
Savings:
$5 off
Retailer:
Google Play
Nova Launcher Prime is on sale for $0.99 during the holiday season again. It's arguably the best Android launcher around. The paid version unlocks the following:

Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures - Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts - Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps - Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes - Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects - Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
119 replies
Aug 17, 2012
417 posts
449 upvotes
Vancouver
100% worth it. Never used a better launcher. +1
Sep 23, 2013
654 posts
809 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Paid full price and i dont even regret it. Nova Prime is that good.
No fanboyism here. I only pledge allegiance to the hotness. - Flossy Carter
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Got it with my Google credits (free from Google Reward Surveys). =)
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought it back in 2012 when Google had $.10 and $0.25 app sales in the play store. Greatest app ever.

I feel like I stole and ripped off the developer
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
Thanks for the post.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
1216 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
vonblock wrote: It's all about preference.

For me, Google Now launcher will always be the best.
Been using Nova for about 4yrs and still loving it.
rajojomanik
Jan 22, 2017
155 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP.

How does one use the swipe up gesture? I can't seem to trigger it and Samsung Pay app opens instead on S8/Nougat.
Nov 10, 2013
43 posts
14 upvotes
Brampton
I've been waiting for this for almost 3 years. Every year I would miss the window. Thank you for the post.
Feb 4, 2015
670 posts
2467 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Going to go against the grain here and say this app is not very useful. I purchased this on the same sale last year and have completely stopped using it.

In my opinion, this makes sense ONLY if you have a super old version of Android or if it is a super skinned manufacturer version and you want to significantly change the look. Many of the more useful features like groups and unread counts are standard in newer Android versions. This is an impulse buy for most, and if you didn't need it before due to some huge functionality hole, you probably don't need it now.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1114 posts
521 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Verdic wrote: Going to go against the grain here and say this app is not very useful. I purchased this on the same sale last year and have completely stopped using it.

In my opinion, this makes sense ONLY if you have a super old version of Android or if it is a super skinned manufacturer version and you want to significantly change the look. Many of the more useful features like groups and unread counts are standard in newer Android versions. This is an impulse buy for most, and if you didn't need it before due to some huge functionality hole, you probably don't need it now.
Yes, was just going to ask if it has anything extra on top of S8 launcher.
May 5, 2009
52 posts
15 upvotes
Cumberland Beach, ON
Best launcher. Been using it for years
Jan 2, 2014
929 posts
679 upvotes
Verdic wrote: Going to go against the grain here and say this app is not very useful. I purchased this on the same sale last year and have completely stopped using it.

MIUI doesn't hide things the way I like so.... yeah Nova it is
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2372 posts
469 upvotes
Edmonton
This makes sense for any scenario. It is still a lot more customizable than most other "launchers" out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)