Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google Play

{E X P I R E D} Olympia Pro - Gym Workout & Fitness Trainer AdFree

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2021 9:21 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver

[Google Play] {E X P I R E D} Olympia Pro - Gym Workout & Fitness Trainer AdFree

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
$30.00
Expiry:
June 16, 2021
Retailer:
Google Play
More offers from Google Play
Olympia Pro - Gym Workout & Fitness Trainer AdFree - an expensive fitness app with good reviews - is up for grabs right now... If you are interested, this is your chance... Saving of $30.00!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Apparently is available only 14 to 16 June!!!

Developer's Word:

If you want to lose weight, get a flat tummy & strengthen your abdominal muscles, try our Workout plans and get a six pack while strengthening your core and toning your abs, with photos that show you how to perform each exercise.

The best exercises for regular people just like you and me, you can do a quick-fit workout anytime anywhere. Workout Plans has been designed very effectively to offer "maximum results with minimal investment".

With our Home Workouts which provides daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups. In just a few minutes a day, you can build muscles and keep fitness at home without having to go to the gym. No equipment or coach needed, all exercises can be performed with just your body weight.

The app has workouts for your 6⃣ abs, chest, 🦵Emoji Modifier Fitzpatrick Type-1-2Legs, Flexed BicepsArms,Back/Lats, Shoulders and butt as well as full body workouts. All the workouts Plans are designed by experts. so there's no need to pay anywhere online to see workouts. All you need one that is Olympia. Even though it just takes a few minutes a day, it can effectively tone your muscles and help you get six pack abs at home.

The warm-up and stretching routines are designed to make sure you exercise in a scientific way. With animations and video guidance for each exercise, you can make sure you use the right form during each exercise.

Stick with our workouts, and you will notice a change in your body in just a few short weeks.

✓Top features✓
✓ *Warm-up and stretching routines
✓ *Records training progress
✓ *Effective Workout Routines to help you achieve your goal
✓ *Customize your workout reminders
✓ *Detailed video, animation and Photos guides
✓ *Lose weight with a personal trainer
✓ *Gain Weight with our workout plans
✓ *BMI
✓ *BMR
✓ *Stop Watch
✓ *Timer
✓ *Food Diets
✓ * Daily Water Intake
✓ *Motivational Quotes by the great bodybuilders in the history of bodybuilding
✓ *Workout Routines of some Great personality, celebrity
✓ *Download White Right Pointing Backhand Index Olympia - Gym Workout & Fitness TrainerWhite Left Pointing Backhand Index to achieve your goals what ever you want to loose weight , build muscles, gain mass, or fitness etc.
✓ * Stay tunedSign Of The Horns for more interested features
Last edited by max011 on Jun 16th, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
15 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
Nice, didn't realize there wasn't a freebies forum
Live a little
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
Jackji wrote: Nice, didn't realize there wasn't a freebies forum
Freebies are just that - things on surprise sales are not. Just sayin'.

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Dec 16, 2020
42 posts
62 upvotes
Thanks OP. I got the app now I need to get the "six pack abs"
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
now i can get my 8pk.... of coke and enjoy it
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Jul 19, 2012
336 posts
728 upvotes
Victoria
Food and diet tips look good too. Nice app. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
itemsale2003 wrote: Is this for Android only?
This app is.... However, if you have access to Apple Store (or whatever it is called) try searching for the company ("TechBull Corporation") or app by the name and see..

On their Website I don't see any mention of iPhone or Desktop apps, sorry...
Mar 8, 2015
925 posts
4271 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP Installed. First step towards becoming Mr. Olympia 2022 !
If one person finds my post useful, I consider it as a job well done....
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1541 posts
763 upvotes
T Dot
Thanks OP! Another free workout app added to the "I will do it tomorrow" folder.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
(Upvoted just for the "Thanks OP!" part!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth )
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
quebecrunbike wrote: Showing 30$ for me... Missed it?
Crying Face

Looks like dead... They said "available only 14 to 16 June" ... Obviously by East Coast time...
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
Thanks OP!
max011 wrote: Crying Face

Looks like dead... They said "available only 14 to 16 June" ... Obviously by East Coast time...
I got it this afternoon, and it showed only 5 hours remaining for the promotion!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)