Toronto, ON

[Google.com] Sleep As Android Unlock/Twilight Pro Unlock $0.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.99
Savings:
60% off
More offers from Google.com
Along with that Nova Launcher Prime sale, the following two Android apps are also on sale for $0.99 each:

Sleep As Android Unlock: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .key&hl=en

Unlocks the "Sleep as Android" application - the alarm clock with sleep cycle tracker. This is not a subscription but a lifetime license. Install this "Unlock" and enjoy all features.

Twilight Pro Unlock: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... nate&hl=en

The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the blue spectrum on your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.

If you are interested in either of these Android apps, get them while they are discounted.
Images
15 replies
Apr 4, 2016
75 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for linking to Nova! Bought that one but passed on the other two. I've tried the free versions but don't feel the need for them.
Jun 6, 2012
170 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Sleep is good if you are willing to keep your phone on your bed all night, probably not a good idea as you could knock it off (and you should also put it in airplane mode with it that close to your head all night).

You might already have an unlock code if you collected the free apps they used to give away on the Amazon Appstore.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1058 posts
749 upvotes
Westmount, QC
thanks, bought the sleep one. will try.
Aug 21, 2011
849 posts
229 upvotes
Sleep as Android is great if you have a wear device or other such tracking device, has pretty good compatibility with these things and the devs are often adding new features/support.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28885 posts
9380 upvotes
596722 wrote: Sleep as Android is great if you have a wear device or other such tracking device, has pretty good compatibility with these things and the devs are often adding new features/support.
But don't those devices (and/or the apps for those devices) already have such features?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2008
1238 posts
241 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Just something to think about, the purely phone apps (no peripherals) only work well if you sleep with your phone IN your bed with you and you don't sleep with a partner/pet in the bed.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7463 posts
331 upvotes
BC
Thanks. Picked up twilight. I have been using the free version and this is a good way to support the dev
insert witty comment
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2269 posts
418 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Bought Twilight with my Play credit. Thanks.
Apr 1, 2008
66 posts
12 upvotes
manixc wrote: Thanks. Picked up twilight. I have been using the free version and this is a good way to support the dev
also picked up twilight, actually pretty good for the eyes at night.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
1669 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
Big fan of Twilight... bought it to support the dev, as I didn't need any Pro features.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2194 posts
843 upvotes
Thanks a lot OP! I bought all three apps because of this thread! I had the free version of Twilight Pro and like it a lot, this is more than a reasonable price for the full version! I have used Sleep as Android in the past without a tracker and it is decent if not amazing . . .I bought Nova Launcher Prime based upon all of the strong recommendations in the thread for that deal.
Nov 28, 2008
109 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Currently use the free version of all 3 of these. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1415 posts
139 upvotes
Thanks op, needed to spend some survey Google bucks.