[DEAD] EVERTALE - “a monster-catching fantasy game”

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
$1.29
Retailer:
Google Play Store
EVERTALE - “a monster-catching fantasy game” is Free.

[ EDIT: As per @zott23, free on iOS as well. ]

100K+ installs, 4.6 user rating.

Only the most necessary permissions required.

Publisher’s word:
-------------------------
Dive into a breathtaking fantasy world filled with mysterious monsters to capture, battle, and train. Explore sprawling landscapes, bustling cities, and mythical dungeons in this expansive open-world RPG!

Join a band of unlikely heroes and free the world of Erden from the deadly Pandemonium. Collect, train, and evolve over 180 creatures and warriors to fight alongside in supercharged monster battles!

Immerse yourself in the engaging single-player offline story or build your team and test your skills against global players online. Battle it out in fast-paced PvP leagues and form guilds with other players to unlock limited-edition gear, power-ups, and more to take your team to the next level!

CAPTURE & EXPLORE
• Catch, train, and evolve over 180 monsters and heroes across an impressive story-driven adventure!
• Encounter friends and foes as you journey across the 6 diverse regions of Erden, each with their own unique monsters to collect.
• Discover legendary weapons, accessories, and equipment to boost your warriors and gain the upper hand on your opponents.

BATTLE & CONNECT
• Build a strategy from hundreds of unique ability combinations to devastate your opponents in engaging turn-based 4v4 combat!
• Jump online to compete in real-time PvP leagues and form collaborative guilds with other players to uncover one-of-a-kind items.
• Participate in weekly online events that offer exclusive unlockables and limited characters to add to your collection!

EXPERIENCE THE STORY
The world of Erden is plagued by an ancient curse—the Pandemonium, a shroud of evil that descends once every 100 years. Only the fabled Crestbearers can cease its destruction, but all have failed to stop it from returning to wreak havoc once again.

Join two young heroes and the allies they befriend along the way and embark on a perilous quest to uncover the secret to ending this age-old curse once and for all!

Follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/EvertaleEN/

Issues or questions? Contact our support:
evertalesupport@zigzagame.com
Last edited by max011 on Oct 15th, 2019 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
7 replies
Dec 8, 2010
604 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
Free with in-app purchases from $1.39 to $109.99
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19219 posts
6204 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Looks like a fake sale to me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4075 posts
5164 upvotes
Vancouver
rainydays wrote: Free with in-app purchases from $1.39 to $109.99
Almost all games [free & paid] have in-app purchases. Has nothing to do with your ability to play the game; you could pay for "shortcuts" and hints if you don't want to bother thinking too much...
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Aug 25, 2017
137 posts
246 upvotes
Free on iOS as well. I’ll give it a shot. Worst case I’m out a whopping $0.00
Aug 16, 2016
67 posts
49 upvotes
I actually paid 99cents for this and was happy with my purchase. Just don't get hooked on the gambling gacha style. Play without spending on gems/packs. Good game as I'm still playing.
Mix of pokemon meets final fantasy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)