36 posts
247 upvotes

Shapical Pro **FREE**

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Google Play Store
*** Shapical Pro unlocks all features of the app (no in-app purchases) ***

*** Featured in 90+ countries on Google Play ***

Shapical is a game-changing photo editor created to transform your photos into elegant designs with sharp geometric shapes. Our app is very simple to use: you can turn your shots into artworks in just a few taps. Intuitive interface and clean design make the editing process incredible fun.

The app features:

- Integration with Unsplash, rich collection of beautiful high-resolution photos
- 300+ unique shapes
- 50 fonts and 15 text presets
- Color, width, and opacity settings
- Original blur effects
- Rich color palette
- 3D and Eraser tools

Tag your edits with #shapical for a chance to get featured on our Instagram page.
7 replies
May 20, 2011
126 posts
138 upvotes
CALGARY
riseagainstthemachine wrote: i must be getting old, I have no clue what the hell this app does
I think it lets you add those inspirational quotes in the various shaped boxes to a picture and letting parts of the picture (e.g. the flame) sit in front of the box/text. Not sure why this is such a big deal... who's constantly creating these inspirational quote images?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Can I use this during exam?Face Savouring Delicious FoodSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Aug 13, 2019
301 posts
465 upvotes
myself, my father and his father before him.. all created inspirational quote images, it's a huge part of our family heritage.... you could only imagine our family crest
Banned
Sep 2, 2013
72 posts
135 upvotes
Mississauga
As funny as it sounds, I love putting motivational quotes written on nice "landscapy" backgrounds but had to use the very shitty-looking font from Instagram and then save them on my phone. Now with this app and their built-in nice font, my motivation will definitly be even more...well motivational haha. Thanks OP!!!