Expired Hot Deals

[Google Play Store] XCOM Enemy Within on Sale for $4.40 including Tax!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2017 8:55 pm
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
2 posts
8 upvotes

[Google Play Store] XCOM Enemy Within on Sale for $4.40 including Tax!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
70% off
Hey guys!

I've been meaning to buy XCOM for the tablet but put it off for a bit. I just checked it out tonight thinking of buying it when I noticed it was on sale! I didn't see it advertised anywhere on the Google Play store or on the web so I thought I'd share this awesome gem of a game with you all!

It's supposedly the full XCOM experience on a phone/tablet! If this is true, it is absolutely insane that they were able to cram the pc experience into this. If you're into strategy games, you cannot go wrong with XCOM!

This is the expansion to the game but I believe that the original is included in the package. I am not too sure about that but I will update this thread when I finish downloading it and play it for a bit.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1999 posts
2015 upvotes
BurningYoYo wrote: Hey guys!

I've been meaning to buy XCOM for the tablet but put it off for a bit. I just checked it out tonight thinking of buying it when I noticed it was on sale! I didn't see it advertised anywhere on the Google Play store or on the web so I thought I'd share this awesome gem of a game with you all!

It's supposedly the full XCOM experience on a phone/tablet! If this is true, it is absolutely insane that they were able to cram the pc experience into this. If you're into strategy games, you cannot go wrong with XCOM!

This is the expansion to the game but I believe that the original is included in the package. I am not too sure about that but I will update this thread when I finish downloading it and play it for a bit.
I have it, and can confirm that its a standalone game - not a dlc
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
2415 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
How does XCOM and Civilization compare to their non-mobile versions?
Feb 13, 2017
111 posts
109 upvotes
i too want to know how the mobile versions are
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
2 posts
8 upvotes
So I played a bit of it and wildzero is right. It is the base game with the expansion.

When it comes to the mobile version of XCOM, you're getting a downgrade in quality and some visual bugs every now and then depending on your phone but they do not distract from the game. You will notice this but it isn't a big deal.

Other than that, it's the game in its entirely and an amazing one at that. You can't go wrong with $4 either.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4996 posts
1379 upvotes
Kitchener
10% discount because I'm a play music subscriber, total is $3.96 taxes in
3.1GB download fyi