[Google Play] Table Top Racing Premium - FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 11:30 am
6 replies
Aug 1, 2009
190 posts
141 upvotes
Ontario
per the reviews, tons of people complain you need to purchase upgrades in order to play. Not really "free"
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1883 posts
904 upvotes
GTA
Can I play this against friends?
Dec 21, 2007
24 posts
59 upvotes
Markham
Thanks! My daughter loves this on the iPad. Now she can play on our Android devices.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1512 posts
236 upvotes
Halifax
I think we got this on PS+ before, but got it anyways for Android TV
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Aug 18, 2014
31 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary, AB
abirdd wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 8:36 am
per the reviews, tons of people complain you need to purchase upgrades in order to play. Not really "free"
Yes and no. I've played enough to buy a couple of the quickest cars and all of the mods without spending a cent and can confirm you will eventually hit a wall on the very last Championship series (Piston Grand Prix). At this point, you'll need to watch YouTube videos on where the shortcuts are on almost every track as finishing top 3 is needed to unlock tracks and with some of the tracks, it's all about the driving. Simply buying a faster car and modding it only results in them speeding up the AI cars once you hit this wall. I got frustrated and quit playing after having hit this wall, but it was super fun up until that point and there are plenty of races to do up until that point.

The other cool thing is if you're into cars, many of the cars you can buy are heavily influenced by real life cars so you'll instantly recognize cars such as a BMW 2002, Corvette, VW bug, Camaro, R34 Skyline, Hummer, Bugatti Veyron and others.

For free, you really can't go wrong!