• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2021 8:58 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3329 posts
1939 upvotes
Calgary
sonspot wrote: Are so many of you hating on the movie because a black man was the lead actor lol. Interstellar makes even less sense, if they can bring someone into the future and send them back why go thru all that ish?
Errrm how bout I don't like the movie cos there's white ppl in it. Is that racistThinking Face. Or how bout I don't like the movie cos the story sucks. Is the story racist? This world's going to hell in a hand basket if we can't even not like a movie cos we don't like it. WTF does race have anything to do with it.

& Yes, personally I don't like Interstellar either. Both leads are white men so does that make me racistFlushed Face. Much like both movies, I'm totally & utterly confused now.
Jun 12, 2017
438 posts
490 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
scotsum wrote: Errrm how bout I don't like the movie cos there's white ppl in it. Is that racistThinking Face. Or how bout I don't like the movie cos the story sucks. Is the story racist? This world's going to hell in a hand basket if we can't even not like a movie cos we don't like it. WTF does race have anything to do with it.

& Yes, personally I don't like Interstellar either. Both leads are white men so does that make me racistFlushed Face. Much like both movies, I'm totally & utterly confused now.
If you don't like Interstellar, you're not a racist but a McConaugheyist.

I also didn't like Tenent. The story was bad and I couldn't get into it. I'm not a racist at least I don't think I am one. That's for the suits in Ottawa to decide. I found Don Cheadles (I'm just kidding btw) performance good but I preferred Twilight guy better.
Jan 3, 2005
123 posts
42 upvotes
Markham
This thread has turned into a movie review thread...

the movie plot is like this :
Tenet - once you finish watching the movie, u start watching it in the future where the movie just ended and you realize its part 2..
if it exists ....it is possible!
May 28, 2012
11329 posts
3553 upvotes
Saskatoon
thread derailed