(Google Play) Weather Radar Pro (Reg 5.49) Now Free

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2019 10:13 pm
May 18, 2007
622 posts
85 upvotes
jasonchewy wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 2:14 pm
Thanks, but it doesn't have "real feel", so uninstalled.
And yes...radar default screen is annoying, but the name is "Weather RADAR Pro"...Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Yeah, uninstalled. no 'real feel' is a deal break. I'm using Today Weather, one of the best.
Last edited by pr3dat0r on Feb 11th, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1256 posts
570 upvotes
Surrey
TransporterSD wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 1:24 pm
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... erlive.pro

This is professional version of Weather Forecast, in this version:
- All ads were removed
- Full features
- Free up to date & Premium support

Weather Radar Pro is one of best weather apps with full features: Local weather, weather map (wind weather map service) and weather widgets.
Weather map: Local weather radar app free with a lot of radar scope: Rain/snow, temperature, pressure, windy, clouds, humidity, waves, … and storm radar.
Forecastle: Forecast now, hourly forecast and daily forecast app
Widgets for Android: The weather radar widget free and clock widget weather with beautiful style for Android & also included style from the weather app for iPhone.

Its never easier than before to receive the weather conditions in your current location.
Weather forecast app provides detailed local forecast & weather forecast world wide, the app provides the current temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit, sunrise and sunset times according to city time zone.
Weather report also provides atmospheric pressure, weather conditions, visibility distance, relative humidity, precipitation in different unites, dew point, wind speed and direction, in addition to ten days in future and hourly weather forecast.
Realtime temperature, humidity, pressure and wind direction are all in the weather app based.

Features:
- Reporting: wind report, the weather news
- Sunrise time, sunset time & water time
- Temperature converter: Temperature free switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit, auto-detect your country should use Celsius or Fahrenheit for default settings.
- Wind speed and wind direction in different units
- Wind guru tool: wind forecast by wind speed meter, wind finder
- 1 day, 10 days future prediction with accurate el tiempo, plus tempo data for future - - Today's forecast & 7 day weather forecast, detail in hourly weather for next 7 days in weekly forecast.
- The weather channel: temperature, wind, air sunshine, humidity, dew point, precipitation, visibility, atmosphere pressure, water, sunrise sunset, storm, stormshield, rain alert in one wetter app
- Hourly or daily prediction: we offer 7 days - 10 days info, the weather now, hourly weather free in each hour, today’s weather, tomorrow’s weather
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather channel comes alive!
- Hourly and weekly forecastle, especially hourly weather item for next 7 days.
- World weather report, like news weather canada, weather UK, weather usa, …
- 360 weather alerts: provide local weather alerts 3 times a day.
- Dont need GPS on big cities, its so easy to get better weather New York, better weather usa & reduce battery consumption
- Storm warning & notification: Storm radar, storm tracker, tornado warning and rain alarm (by rain radar)
- The weather channel: temperature, wind, humidity, dew point, precipitation, visibility, pressure, water, sunrise sunset, storm, stormshield, hurricane, rain alert in one wetter app
- Minutecast, hourly, daily prediction & long range weather forecast: we offer upto 7 days - 14 day weather forecast: today’s weather, tomorrow’s weather, … and weather now, hourly weather free in each hour.
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather com alive!
- Weather in my location & world weather report, like news weather UK, us weather
Question:
So do Google Play apps stay in your library like limited time free Steam games?
Does installed means purchased for $0 and now I can download that app at any time in the future when I get a new phone/tablet?
0 tolerance for BS.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2385 posts
1040 upvotes
grayhal wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 2:21 pm
Question:
So do Google Play apps stay in your library like limited time free Steam games?
Does installed means purchased for $0 and now I can download that app at any time in the future when I get a new phone/tablet?
Yessir
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1345 posts
480 upvotes
Toronto
pr3dat0r wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 2:20 pm
Yeah, uninstalled. no 'real feel' is a deal break. I'm using Today Weather, one of the best.
yea I was poking around a few weeks back.
I ended up with 1weather:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... essweather
Had lots of credits on my google wallet, so paid for the ads free. So far so good.

I'll take a look at Today Weather too.
Sep 16, 2013
780 posts
429 upvotes
SW ON
Why does an app from Britain have a description in broken English? Especially the country in the address is stated as "British". And looks like a copycat of numerous Vietnamese similar apps. Looks like another Vietnamese developer got a forwarding address in the UK. Not worth installing.
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
741 upvotes
There are two "Weather Radar Pro" apps on google play. One with 100K+ downloads and one with 10K+ downloads.

The 'free' one is the one with the 10K download? The 'free' one looks just like a regular weather app and theweathernetwork.com with no actual map-based weather radar forecasting at all, unlike the other more popular app that has 100K download and costs $7+?

I am skipping on this app. If it was the more popular one, then maybe.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1988 posts
1596 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
alanbrenton wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 1:28 pm
Q: Should I work from home tomorrow app?

App: yesiree!

:)
About 20cm of snow in Toronto tomorrow.

Q: Will you be sore after shovelling all that snow?
A: Yes :)
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
51051 posts
15740 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 3:07 pm
About 20cm of snow in Toronto tomorrow.

Q: Will you be sore after shovelling all that snow?
A: Yes :)
I got the sleigh shovel as a valentine's gift for my wife. :)

You need to call the "App" or it won't give you the proper response.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
3534 posts
1343 upvotes
Toronto
pattypatpatster wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 2:56 pm
I’m assuming this is now free because Environment Canada released their Official app this weekend.
Thanks for this.
Anybody looking for this the app is called : WeatherCAN
If you are getting different credit scores from different sources please post them here:
Comparing the consumer accessible credit scores
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9664 posts
2323 upvotes
all the different apps and weather channels just pull from Environment Canada.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
11718 posts
12100 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 3:37 pm
all the different apps and weather channels just pull from Environment Canada.
Yes, but this app is colorful and reasonably feature rich. The screen widget is also quite useful.