Winnipeg, Manitoba

$150 in store credit when you pre-order Pixel 4/4XL

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
October 26, 2019
Retailer:
Google Store
Pre-order Pixel 4 and get $150 to spend on accessories at the Google Store.

¹Pre-order/Buy Pixel 4/4 XL and get $150 to spend at the Google Store on accessories for your new phone. Offer valid through October 26, 2019 at 11:59pm PT. Promotional balance may be used for purchases on any eligible items on the Google Store and is not limited to accessories. Available only to Canada residents aged 18 years or older with shipping addresses in Canada. Customers who checkout as guests are ineligible to receive the Promotional Balance. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where purchase was made in order for the Promotional Balance to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where purchase was made. Limit 1 per customer. Offer isn’t valid if the device is returned or pre-order is cancelled. Customers will receive an email notifying them Promotional Balance is added to their account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. It’s non-transferable, and not valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Available only while supplies last. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited. Promotional balance expires on 01/31/20 11:59pm PT. Terms of sale and additional Promotional Balance terms apply:

Pixel phones are great.
I have used the Fabric case with my Pixel 2 XL. Great value.
Spend $50 towards your case and save remaining $100 towards when the buds come out

Update:

Some user suggested the Google One Discount.

So If you sign up as for 2TB or more (google one subscription)
You are eligible for 10% back in store credit.

So if I order a Pixel 4 XL, I get 112.9$ back because the phone is $1129
And I just looked that I can even use my google play credit for the subscription of Google One.

So ultimately I can have $150 + $112.9 = $262.9

Expense - $13.99 Play store credit or real money depends
Last edited by MaaniOG on Oct 18th, 2019 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am interested in Tech & Shoe Deals
334 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2484 posts
1933 upvotes
Oakville
MaaniOG wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:24 am

¹Pre-order/Buy Pixel 4/4 XL and get $150 to spend at the Google Store on accessories for your new phone. Offer valid through October 26, 2019 at 11:59pm PT. Promotional balance may be used for purchases on any eligible items on the Google Store and is not limited to accessories. Available only to Canada residents aged 18 years or older with shipping addresses in Canada. Customers who checkout as guests are ineligible to receive the Promotional Balance. Recipients must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where purchase was made in order for the Promotional Balance to be issued and once issued will be in the currency of the country where purchase was made. Limit 1 per customer. Offer isn’t valid if the device is returned or pre-order is cancelled. Customers will receive an email notifying them Promotional Balance is added to their account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. It’s non-transferable, and not valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Available only while supplies last. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited. Promotional balance expires on 01/31/20 11:59pm PT. Terms of sale and additional Promotional Balance terms apply:

Pixel phones are great.
Spend $50 towards your case and save remaining $100 towards when the buds come out

What if it comes with buds?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6184 posts
1178 upvotes
You also get 3% back on Google One account, for my Pixel 4 128GB, that's around $33, good for a year of storage :)

Not too shabby on launch day, $183 in credits.
[OP]
Aug 22, 2019
66 posts
109 upvotes
Winnipeg, Manitoba
zdpz wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:25 am
I was talking about the new wireless pixel buds. Which would be around $220
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1492 posts
660 upvotes
Cambridge
zdpz wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:25 am
Sounds like the 4 won't come with buds of any kind, nor a usb-c to 3mm audio adapter :/
Nov 26, 2016
21 posts
15 upvotes
MaaniOG wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:24 am

Pixel phones are great.
Promotional balance expires on 01/31/20 11:59pm PT.

Likely won't be able to use the $150 on pixel buds
Aug 21, 2019
26 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
so this $150 is to be used AFTER you make a pre-order?
i tried to just add a pixel stand to the basket and it charged me $109 cad lol
[OP]
Aug 22, 2019
66 posts
109 upvotes
Winnipeg, Manitoba
warplane wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:39 am
Promotional balance expires on 01/31/20 11:59pm PT.

Likely won't be able to use the $150 on pixel buds
In that case, 1 Fabric Case and Pixel Stand would be a great deal.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7715 posts
2391 upvotes
Toronto
Shame no headphone jack as I like the latest software updates.
[OP]
Aug 22, 2019
66 posts
109 upvotes
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Overmydeadbody wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:42 am
so this $150 is to be used AFTER you make a pre-order?
i tried to just add a pixel stand to the basket and it charged me $109 cad lol
Yes sir, they will give you the credit after the purchase is done. I believe they will give you the promotion mostly after the return window is closed lol
Sep 9, 2003
595 posts
247 upvotes
cy wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:29 am
You also get 3% back on Google One account
Tried looking for this. Do you have a link?
[OP]
Aug 22, 2019
66 posts
109 upvotes
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Variability wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 11:42 am
Shame no headphone jack as I like the latest software updates.
I don't think we should talk about headphone jack anymore. As even samsung got rid of them in their New Note line up. The shitty thing is no 4K@60
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
13393 posts
3700 upvotes
London
Spending $1100+ on a phone with an outdated CPU, outdated screen, only 6gb ram, small battery, and only 64gb of storage?
Sep 9, 2003
595 posts
247 upvotes
A little birdie told me you can get a Google Nest Hub free from Telus with purchase of a Pixel 4 which is a $169 value for anyone who prefers that over the $150 credit
Aug 21, 2011
866 posts
489 upvotes
Whitby
Pixel 4 is eligible for 10% back in store credit on Google Store purchases

How it works

When you shop on the Google Store, make sure that you’re signed in with the email that you use for Google One.
Whenever you purchase an eligible device or accessory, you’ll get10% back in Google Store credit. You’ll see how much credit that you’ve earned at the checkout.
Your credit will appear in your account 30 days after your order has been dispatched. You can use the credit on future Google Store device and accessory purchases and you can check your credit balance at any time in the Google Store settings. Happy shopping.
This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) is only available to Google One 200GB plan managers and 2TB and above plan managers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia (“Eligible Members”). The Offer is not available to Google One trial memberships.

Full terms & conditions: https://one.google.com/benefits/4e80b0b ... rce=gstore
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)