• Nov 12th, 2020 12:10 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10995 posts
1165 upvotes
Squamish

Google store credit... what to buy?

From buying my pixel 4 last dec, I've got $87.90 of credits to spend before the expire. Any suggestions what to buy?

I was thinking about the new Nest Audio (I've got a google home + mini)? But I feel like surely it'll be on sale (cheaper elsewhere) for black friday or boxing day...

I feel like no need for a google case or stand for the phone...

I've already got an nvidia shield, so not sure about the new chromecast with google tv...
4 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20172 posts
5593 upvotes
GTA
Youtube Premium? Unless you already have that.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
1346 posts
1265 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you sure it's not Google Play credit? Because that can only be used on apps and games, not on products
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10995 posts
1165 upvotes
Squamish
sunnysidesolutions wrote: Are you sure it's not Google Play credit? Because that can only be used on apps and games, not on products
Yes, I'm sure.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2876 posts
2232 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
Kaitlyn wrote: From buying my pixel 4 last dec, I've got $87.90 of credits to spend before the expire. Any suggestions what to buy?

I was thinking about the new Nest Audio (I've got a google home + mini)? But I feel like surely it'll be on sale (cheaper elsewhere) for black friday or boxing day...
You have a credit that is expiring soon, which means eventually it will be valued at zero.
Who cares if something is going to be cheaper on black friday or boxing day? Can you use that credit to buy the item on boxing day or black friday? No, so you will have to spend your money and still have the credit (assuming it hasn't expired by then.

Use the credit to get what you know you will want. Better than losing it all and having nothing.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.