Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google Store

Free Pixel Buds A with Pixel 6/Pro purchase + up to $500 trade-in +10% Store Credit with Google One Sub

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2022 11:02 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
sircool wrote: besides the OS, would you take iPhone13 Pro or Pixel 6 Pro?
$1399 vs $1,179. If price doesn't matter, personally, I will see how P6P fares in the video department. Nobody really talks about the video, while photo has been great, historically Pixel phones have been mediocre in video. I am really hoping they fixed that now.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1217 posts
872 upvotes
Canada
BinaryJay wrote: Maybe the offer will change here now that they've run out of those buds.
That would be amazing, but I won't hold my breath....
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Skilas wrote: What happened to all the Pixel 4a and 5 on Best Buy's website? Been waiting for a better discount, and they only have the 6 and 6 Pro as of today... Yesterday they were still there.
Google probably gave retailers a buy back deal for old inventory. What they do with the phones now, who knows, but I hope it's not just going to destroy them.
Dec 31, 2020
55 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
MercadorHG wrote: So I've contacted support and they told me to call them back once I got the phones to get a price adjustment for not having the buds. I'm quite skeptical about this, is there anyone that got the same information on their side?
Which number did you call ?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1261 posts
1248 upvotes
stvross wrote: UK gets Bose 700 with purchase......
Was it earlier Pixel Buds? Did they change it to Bose after they ran out of Buds?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
BinaryJay wrote: Google probably gave retailers a buy back deal for old inventory. What they do with the phones now, who knows, but I hope it's not just going to destroy them.
they'll put them back come holiday season
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
darkhorz1 wrote: Was it earlier Pixel Buds? Did they change it to Bose after they ran out of Buds?
that's the UK promo. they never got the buds
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
darkhorz1 wrote: Was it earlier Pixel Buds? Did they change it to Bose after they ran out of Buds?
Nope, the UK had the QC35 last year with the pixel 5, but they also pay more for the phone than we do.

I'd rather get a discount on the phone than have the buds or headphones included IMO.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
I was able to place my order on the US store yesterday for a 128gb seafoam Pixel 6, but the TIV for my pixel 4 was only $140 USD.

The TIV on the Canadian site is $280, and I would trade it in here if the buds were still in stock. The phone is cheaper in the States though which is why I went there first.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1994 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
ali_21 wrote: Which number did you call ?
Used the chat room so I have a proof of what they told me.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2007
1016 posts
1106 upvotes
GTA
The Pixel Buds are OOS and cannot be added to the order. I assumed this has to be added to the order at time of ourchase for qualify for the Pre-order Promo, correct?
Mar 15, 2006
227 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
vn33 wrote: The Pixel Buds are OOS and cannot be added to the order. I assumed this has to be added to the order at time of ourchase for qualify for the Pre-order Promo, correct?
Correct.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
bargain man wrote: I was able to place my order on the US store yesterday for a 128gb seafoam Pixel 6, but the TIV for my pixel 4 was only $140 USD.

The TIV on the Canadian site is $280, and I would trade it in here if the buds were still in stock. The phone is cheaper in the States though which is why I went there first.
dont you need a US address to order from the US site?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2007
1016 posts
1106 upvotes
GTA
scottmg wrote: dont you need a US address to order from the US site?
Unless you have friends/relatives, you can if you're willing to sign up with a cross-border shipping company like Shippsy.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
scottmg wrote: dont you need a US address to order from the US site?
Yes, I got it shipped to nyaddress. I was going to go there once the border opened up for a few other things so it worked out.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1217 posts
872 upvotes
Canada
Don't think so
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
vn33 wrote: Unless you have friends/relatives, you can if you're willing to sign up with a cross-border shipping company like Shippsy.
so i assume there's a cost associated with that no? do you still end up coming out ahead?
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Feb30th wrote: So you downgraded your Google One after you ordered the mini but before receiving the mini credit? I guess the credit didn't arrive until 30 days after product shipped, like it said in the terms?

That's good to know so I guess I better keep my 2TB plan for now until I received the credit, hopefully there will not be a delay in shipment.... my still show Oct 26-27 ship date.
Subscribed 11-27
Ordered Pixel on 11-28
Shipped 11-28
Credit added 12-28
Ordered Nest with credit 01-02
Cancelled subscription 01-04 (no credit from Nest)

I had a free trial so I was only charged for 1 month (on 12-16, subscription ended on 01-16). You'll likely have to pay for 2 months.

So essentially you get $79.90 in credit for spending $28. Net cost $51.92.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)