Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google Store

Google Pixel Slate 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 $849, 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processor $1549 including Keyboard and pen

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 10:40 pm
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
Jep4444 wrote: I can top that, they repeatedly delayed my order for the i5 version citing stock issues, yet you can currently buy it and receive it in 2 days. Finally they just cancelled it today, the refund was processed 2 days ago even though I have been in contact with them the last 2 days... Good thing I ordered another one on BB when they briefly had online stock as soon as the issues started popping up.
Google Store US has sale prices back till Dec 30 and they have every variant in stock including M3 , that means google still has tons of stock left
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
getdeals111 wrote: Google Store US has sale prices back till Dec 30 and they have every variant in stock including M3 , that means google still has tons of stock left
Ya I know, I've been checking the Canadian page every few hours but still nothing, kinda BS. I'm hesitant to grab the M3 anyways cause of the limited storage and I will be using Linux apps on it. Anyways the one I ordered from BB should arrive today so I'll have a better feel for the product soon.
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
Is anyone using any screen protector or case with the Slate. If yes , can you please share the details.
Thank you
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
getdeals111 wrote: Is anyone using any screen protector or case with the Slate. If yes , can you please share the details.
Thank you
I use the Google keyboard which is a cover at the same Time. For the screen protector, I'd go with https://www.amazon.ca/Supershieldz-Temp ... B07L5W4Z2H if I want one. But with Gorillaz Glass I do not think I need to buy a screen protector. I have SuperShieldz product on another device. Great quality.
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
DoorCrasher wrote: I use the Google keyboard which is a cover at the same Time. For the screen protector, I'd go with https://www.amazon.ca/Supershieldz-Temp ... B07L5W4Z2H if I want one. But with Gorillaz Glass I do not think I need to buy a screen protector. I have SuperShieldz product on another device. Great quality.
Ditto, i thought same too but was curious if anyone is using case or screen protector. I don't think i will need either of them as i will be only using this at home.
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
Is anyone able to use Disney+ 3 months promo code, i redeem the code as its promo with new Chromebooks but i am unable to apply that as it is only for US accounts. I tried VPN too but its giving me location error
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
Deal is back in Canada till January 2nd. i5 and i7 are in stock

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)