Expired Hot Deals

[Google] YouTube Premium & YouTube Music Premium $6.99/4.99 a month for students

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2019 7:22 am
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1860 posts
1969 upvotes
Toronto, ON
1) Get a vpn software and connect to a Ukrainian or Russian server

2) Go to youtube premium

3) Sign up for premium family plan at $6-7/month for 6 people. About 299-370 rubles (depending on currency)
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2172 posts
456 upvotes
Burlington
Google is trying to kill spotify
Member
Feb 23, 2017
288 posts
246 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: 1) Get a vpn software and connect to a Ukrainian or Russian server

2) Go to youtube premium

3) Sign up for premium family plan at $6-7/month for 6 people. About 299-370 rubles (depending on currency)
Just tried it works! Well atleast the ukranian price shows up I didnt go through with the purchase. It comes out to about $5 for the single person package and as a student I might as well go with the student deal here. But 7.50$ for family isnt that bad for others with family.
Newbie
May 28, 2017
9 posts
17 upvotes
Diafel wrote: Does this do ad free? Any non root ones that do if this doesnt?
Some little ads in the bottom of the app but the premium is like 5 bucks lifetime.
You can also view videos, play in background
Support the devs!
Member
Dec 24, 2017
455 posts
769 upvotes
lel
Ugh, this is how Amazon prime enslaved me originally. "I'll just cancel when I'm done school", I said.
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7237 posts
711 upvotes
Waterloo
blackston3 wrote: 1) Get a vpn software and connect to a Ukrainian or Russian server

2) Go to youtube premium

3) Sign up for premium family plan at $6-7/month for 6 people. About 299-370 rubles (depending on currency)
What VPN works the best?
Jr. Member
Jun 1, 2017
172 posts
125 upvotes
Mississauga
India VPN using Windscribe

189 India Rupee for family plan = $3.68/month
Jr. Member
Mar 17, 2011
130 posts
64 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: 1) Get a vpn software and connect to a Ukrainian or Russian server

2) Go to youtube premium

3) Sign up for premium family plan at $6-7/month for 6 people. About 299-370 rubles (depending on currency)
What method would be best to pay or can I just use my Credit Card ?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1860 posts
1969 upvotes
Toronto, ON
projectman44 wrote: India VPN using Windscribe

189 India Rupee for family plan = $3.68/month
viper1977 wrote: What method would be best to pay or can I just use my Credit Card ?
I'm not sure about other VPN programs but I use Windscribe and it worked perfectly.

For payment, just used my regular Canadian debit/credit card and it went through without issue every month since
Jr. Member
Dec 7, 2016
147 posts
100 upvotes
Montreal
Jrys22 wrote: 14.99 Canadian? How?
King31 wrote: Also wondering how you got that price?
You need to call: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/youtube ... s-2214847/

I got that same price using the method describe in the thread above. I realize the thread is under expired deals and I did this last year but if @killuminati said he did it yesterday then it's worth a try.
In my case I had never paid for GPM. I subscribed with free trials 2 or 3 times but when I called they gave me the cheaper price no problem.

Hope this helps.
Jr. Member
Aug 30, 2013
143 posts
204 upvotes
Calgary
blackston3 wrote: I'm not sure about other VPN programs but I use Windscribe and it worked perfectly.

For payment, just used my regular Canadian debit/credit card and it went through without issue every month since
Windscribe has a 1 dollar per location VPN. Might be perfect for this if I only need it one time for signing up. What other services could this be useful for? Netflix? iCloud?
Newbie
Sep 1, 2017
77 posts
63 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: 1) Get a vpn software and connect to a Ukrainian or Russian server

2) Go to youtube premium

3) Sign up for premium family plan at $6-7/month for 6 people. About 299-370 rubles (depending on currency)
Doesn't work.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 30, 2015
530 posts
700 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Bruno78 wrote: You need to call: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/youtube ... s-2214847/

I got that same price using the method describe in the thread above. I realize the thread is under expired deals and I did this last year but if @killuminati said he did it yesterday then it's worth a try.
In my case I had never paid for GPM. I subscribed with free trials 2 or 3 times but when I called they gave me the cheaper price no problem.

Hope this helps.
I am currently on google musics so I called and tried this and was put on hold multiple times but they finally said since I'm in Canada she couldn't give me a better price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2003
1267 posts
11 upvotes
London
Worked for sign up, but I can't add family members. It says family manager is in a different country. Were you able to get around this?
"Live simply, so that others may simply live."

Top