Expired Hot Deals

GoPro Hero 9 Black Bundle - $349.98 USD / $531.42 CAD All in (200$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2021 11:32 pm
Jun 2, 2013
6 posts
2 upvotes
missed out on this deal.. anything similar out?
Jan 26, 2020
191 posts
143 upvotes
Tabrez wrote: missed out on this deal.. anything similar out?
Costco has it for $499 bundle,
Jun 13, 2017
626 posts
442 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
nucats wrote: Costco has it for $499 bundle,
I am eyeing for the next sale and found this thread.

Was it that much expensive back then? At the moment, it doesn't sound like a discount at all.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Jan 26, 2020
191 posts
143 upvotes
adhika wrote: I am eyeing for the next sale and found this thread.

Was it that much expensive back then? At the moment, it doesn't sound like a discount at all.
You can find better deals in the US (free cloud storage for a year and 2 batteries ) I am returning mine , because the battery life sucks !
Jun 13, 2017
626 posts
442 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
nucats wrote: You can find better deals in the US (free cloud storage for a year and 2 batteries ) I am returning mine , because the battery life sucks !
It is currently USD340 (also sale on .ca). Is it a good value?

https://www.costco.com/gopro-hero9-blac ... 56138.html
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Jan 26, 2020
191 posts
143 upvotes
adhika wrote: It is currently USD340 (also sale on .ca). Is it a good value?

https://www.costco.com/gopro-hero9-blac ... 56138.html
Look at GoPro directly , you may get free 1 year subscription. You can upload data directly from camera to cloud and it saves $$$ and more importantly you can share videos / pic directly from cloud. My comp is 9 year old and it doesn’t play 4k /5k video well , cloud subscription works for me .
Images
  • image.jpg
Jun 13, 2017
626 posts
442 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
nucats wrote: Look at GoPro directly , you may get free 1 year subscription. You can upload data directly from camera to cloud and it saves $$$ and more importantly you can share videos / pic directly from cloud. My comp is 9 year old and it doesn’t play 4k /5k video well , cloud subscription works for me .
Thank you for the insight. That means Costco.com will save me ~CAD50 before tax.

ArloCopter