6 posts
1 upvote

GoPro HERO4 SILVER with 32GB Memory Card and $50 Amazon.COM Gift Card

Deal Link:
Price:
439$

SanDisk Extreme 32GB UHS-I/U3 Micro SDHC Memory Card Up To 60MB/s
Read With Adapte-SDSDQXN-032G-G46A [Newest Version]
Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $50 (Classic)
Bundle Savings: $33.95 less than buying separately
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HERO4-SILVE ... 00Q5VWYQ6/]here is GoPro HERO4 SILVER link

:)
Review:
A lot of people ask themselves if it's worth to buy the GoPro 4 because the GoPro 3+ also seems to be a very good choice. I've had the GoPro 3+ and now I bought the GoPro 4 so in this review I'm going to help decide.

To start off with, the Menu system of the GoPro 4 is a lot easier and faster to navigate. Selecting menu options doesn't require scrolling then selecting then exiting to choose it. Also, a one touch "settings/tag" button replaces the Wi-Fi button which works great because you don't need to scroll through the menu to find it. The "Quick Capture" feature which allows one touch recording when the camera is OFF, is a great feature since it takes less than 2 seconds to begin recording. The LCD menu system is also much quicker and easier to navigate. Also very high frame rate at 4K/15 and 1080/60 which is incredible. WVGA/240 is still available which wasn't disclosed in the advertised specs that I read. The LCD for the GoPro 3+ works fine with the GoPro 4. The cameras are the same physical size therefore all GoPro3+ accessories work except for the battery.

I recommend the GoPro 4 over the GoPro 3+ so spend the extra money if you want to capture near professional quality video with a camera which is and faster and easier to use.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1371 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
Hey OP, It would be helpful if you put Amazon.COM in your thread title as people will get uptight about that. Other than that Don't think it's much of a deal. Thanks for posting though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)