Got a Chitchats Account created before Sept 1 2020? Favour needed

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2022 11:45 am
[OP]
Apr 27, 2018
230 posts
81 upvotes

Got a Chitchats Account created before Sept 1 2020? Favour needed

I'm looking for a favour. Specifically a ChitChats Express account opened before Sept 1, 2020 as it allows me to use my own 3rd party USPS postage, which is necessary for me. Would someone have an extra or rarely used account they can help me out with?

Suggestions on how we can make it work for you:
1. If you don't use your own USPS postage, you can simply create a new ChitChats account.
2. Consider using Stallion Express if living in GTA, London, or Vancouver. They have much cheaper postage and rates, especially for items over 1lbs. They will also accept 3rd party postage not limited to USPS, but also UPS, FedEx. Happy to provide a $25 referral if needed.
3. You no longer use chitchats and it has just been sitting around.

If someone has an account for me it would be a huge help as ChitChats is right next to me and would be a big time saver for my daily shipments. I will be forever if your debt if you are able to help.

Thank you all for reading.
Last edited by pointx on Mar 24th, 2022 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1158 posts
646 upvotes
I am confused are you saying ChitChats no longer offers USPS as one of their services? We ship with them everyday and never heard anything about this and we mostly use USPS.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1733 posts
1752 upvotes
Markham, ON
jronald wrote: I am confused are you saying ChitChats no longer offers USPS as one of their services? We ship with them everyday and never heard anything about this and we mostly use USPS.
They don't allow "new" accounts to use 3rd party USPS postage.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1158 posts
646 upvotes
GT_647 wrote: They don't allow "new" accounts to use 3rd party USPS postage.
Why don't you just use Stamps.com? It's cheaper I believe.

EDIT: Do you have information on where this is posted? Their website seems to imply that they still offer this service to everyone.
[OP]
Apr 27, 2018
230 posts
81 upvotes
jronald wrote: Why don't you just use Stamps.com? It's cheaper I believe.

EDIT: Do you have information on where this is posted? Their website seems to imply that they still offer this service to everyone.
I am using stamps.com, but ChitChat will NOT let you use postage that's not purchased through them for accounts opened AFTER Sept 2020. Which is why I'm looking for someone who has an extra grandfathered account or no longer uses theirs.

"Can I use prepaid postage labels or postage from another platform?
No, our shipping platform offers low-cost postage options that help save you money. We offer Canadian shippers access to many competitive postage rates and services. Fully tracked and insurable postage options are available from your account with no need to upload tracking numbers. We also offer time-saving features like store integrations, bulk editing and shipping presets."

https://support.chitchats.com/support/s ... arted-faqs
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1158 posts
646 upvotes
pointx wrote: I am using stamps.com, but ChitChat will NOT let you use postage that's not purchased through them for accounts opened AFTER Sept 2020. Which is why I'm looking for someone who has an extra grandfathered account or no longer uses theirs.

"Can I use prepaid postage labels or postage from another platform?
No, our shipping platform offers low-cost postage options that help save you money. We offer Canadian shippers access to many competitive postage rates and services. Fully tracked and insurable postage options are available from your account with no need to upload tracking numbers. We also offer time-saving features like store integrations, bulk editing and shipping presets."

https://support.chitchats.com/support/s ... arted-faqs
Oh my lord.... Thanks for bringing this up. I have another brand that needs to use ChitChats for shipping to the USA and this is going to be a massive downfall.... We currently use Stamps and then upload to ChitChats, I had no clue they implemented this.
[OP]
Apr 27, 2018
230 posts
81 upvotes
jronald wrote: Oh my lord.... Thanks for bringing this up. I have another brand that needs to use ChitChats for shipping to the USA and this is going to be a massive downfall.... We currently use Stamps and then upload to ChitChats, I had no clue they implemented this.
Is there a Stallion Express in your city? They accept third-party postage and offer free daily pickups if you have like over 50? shipments a week. Btw, if you aren't shipping USPS First Class Mail, Shippo might be better for USPS first-class parcels and above and no monthly fee compared to stamps.com. The interface is cleaner and automation rules are great.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1158 posts
646 upvotes
pointx wrote: Is there a Stallion Express in your city? They accept third-party postage and offer free daily pickups if you have like over 50? shipments a week. Btw, if you aren't shipping USPS First Class Mail, Shippo might be better for USPS first-class parcels and above and no monthly fee compared to stamps.com. The interface is cleaner and automation rules are great.
We've used Stallion in the past but their system was not as advanced as chitchats is now. I am not sure if Stallion still has you upload an excel manifest to a folder but the new chitchats interface is a breath of fresh air. This new brand will be doing a lot of shipments per day but it might be worth saving the extra cash and going with Stallion.
[OP]
Apr 27, 2018
230 posts
81 upvotes
jronald wrote: We've used Stallion in the past but their system was not as advanced as chitchats is now. I am not sure if Stallion still has you upload an excel manifest to a folder but the new chitchats interface is a breath of fresh air. This new brand will be doing a lot of shipments per day but it might be worth saving the extra cash and going with Stallion.
Stallion has had a good system since dec 2020. Its version 3.0 now. I like it better than chatchits. Its alot more efficient and its not limited to csv uploads. And no manifest required if ur items all have tracking. You should give it another try.

Also talked to stallion and they pickup if u had 250 packages a week.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12330 posts
3316 upvotes
--
interesting, I don't ship to often but use chitchats and will look into these 2 companies.

Whenever I ship to the US it always ends up giving me a USPS label.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)