Nov 27, 2013
1385 posts
1780 upvotes

Norinco M4 and M4 commando 5.56mm semi-automatic rifle $569

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
GoTenda
Today only. Your choice of either 14.5 inch ($569) or 10.5 inch ($599)
I have one of these are they run great. An AR under 600 bucks with a proper barrel lenght to boot. No 16" BS.

https://www.gotenda.com/shop/firearms/r ... 223rem556/

https://www.gotenda.com/shop/firearms/r ... 223rem556/

15 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1077 posts
1053 upvotes
Abbotsford
This is a must have for anyone targeting varmint and the like. Probably only powerful enough for crows, rats and squirrels.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1385 posts
1780 upvotes
DanielM491 wrote: This is a must have for anyone targeting varmint and the like. Probably only powerful enough for crows, rats and squirrels.

..... What?
First of all this is restricted firearm you can't hunt with it and if you could it would be for game like deer and coyotes
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1933 posts
4165 upvotes
Markham
DanielM491 wrote: This is a must have for anyone targeting varmint and the like. Probably only powerful enough for crows, rats and squirrels.
You buy semi autos to shoot rats? Why not cockroaches? :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6033 posts
5868 upvotes
Downtown Canada
The shorter version is already out of stock.
Last edited by TransporterSD on May 13th, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12995 upvotes
If you swap out all the parts for 22LR this would be accurate.
5.56 is plenty enough for medium game which is roughly upwards of 350lbs.

Not that you could hunt anything with this specific firearm in Canada since it's restricted, but there are plenty of non restricted 5.56 rifles available.
Feb 13, 2008
391 posts
202 upvotes
Hamilton
Restricted. Can't hunt with it or have it anywhere off a range.
Mar 7, 2017
681 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
These rifles have a good reputation of lasting to 10-12k rounds. Imo, this is more than 7/10 shooters could ever afford to put through them. I've shot them a few times, and they were 100% reliable in my usage. Tremendous value imo.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1385 posts
1780 upvotes
DealFixation wrote: These rifles have a good reputation of lasting to 10-12k rounds. Imo, this is more than 7/10 shooters could ever afford to put through them. I've shot them a few times, and they were 100% reliable in my usage. Tremendous value imo.

These should last longer than most budget ARs like the MP15 since it does have a chrome lined barrel.
Mar 7, 2017
681 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
RaphaelG041 wrote: These should last longer than most budget ARs like the MP15 since it does have a chrome lined barrel.
Chrome lined barrel is definitely a nice thing to have, but iirc it did not fail by barrel wear.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1385 posts
1780 upvotes
DealFixation wrote: Chrome lined barrel is definitely a nice thing to have, but iirc it did not fail by barrel wear.

It did fail by barrel wear
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1379 upvotes
pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!
Mar 7, 2017
681 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
Meeseeks wrote: pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!
This is inaccurate. The arsees intended we only pew 5 times per mag. The nice thing is this Norinco should be very reliable and will have part compatible with other ar's which increased my perceived value on this.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1570 posts
1261 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
DealFixation wrote: This is inaccurate. The arsees intended we only pew 5 times per mag. The nice thing is this Norinco should be very reliable and will have part compatible with other ar's which increased my perceived value on this.
pew pew pew pew pew
sad life reloading is so annoying
Sep 15, 2017
483 posts
466 upvotes
You have to be kidding, or completely uninformed. A military round only powerful enough for crows, rats and squirrels. :facepalm:
Sep 30, 2001
28470 posts
7611 upvotes
Toronto
A reminder for everyone:

- deals on legal firearms from legitimate retailers is allowed on this site.

- if this offends you, you have a number of options available that I encourage you to use:
1. You can start a thread in the feedback forum voicing your displeasure. 
2. You can start a debate in the OT Controversial forum
3. You can write to your MP/MPP to have the laws changed and ban firearms. etc.
4. You can write to the retailer asking them to ban the sale
5. You can exercise your freewill and simply ignore the thread. 

- thread-crapping in this thread won't be tolerated as it just leads to a complete breakdown in civility. if you wish to comment on the deal itself feel free to participate. The same goes to those who support gun ownership: antagonizing those who oppose your view won't be tolerated either.

Infractions will be given to anyone who doesn't adhere to these rules
FS: Marley Wireless Earphones (NEW)

We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another