Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Govee

Govee Lyra Corner Floor Lamp $132 (33% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2022 3:28 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1447 posts
888 upvotes
Scarborough
System wrote: Pics
https://i.imgur.com/Op6rze1.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/6qlrqrU.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/QZx1BN5.mp4

About the software you take a look at WLED. So yes it has a "built-in" pattern with all the customization you can/can't imagine. Yes it support Alexa, Google and home assistant, Yes it support hue ecosystem. Yes it can run stand alone.

About the microphone we're not in 2000's anymore (jk). Check LedFX. On serious side, microphone usually only detect beat and not sound. If you have many lamps you won't be able to get nice result

I understand that. For that I did upvote even if I think this is over priced for what it is.
I know it's a little derail, but I'm cheap and want to diy, would you be able to help with some links to your products you use?
Sep 12, 2002
344 posts
415 upvotes
Canada
Harpagon wrote: I know it's a little derail, but I'm cheap and want to diy, would you be able to help with some links to your products you use?
dm me and ask me anything
Feb 19, 2009
609 posts
879 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Anyone know if you can sync these with the TV camera Govee light set?
Oct 7, 2017
181 posts
353 upvotes
acidcaribou wrote: Anyone know if you can sync these with the TV camera Govee light set?
Saw a video for this. Yes you can.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2087 posts
2503 upvotes
Ottawa
Cool concept but I can't put $132 on this. I'm lazy and don't want to DIY but I also don't want to spend that much on something that isn't going to be super reliable going forward.
Mar 9, 2008
626 posts
171 upvotes
I am interest in the Govee glide wall lights, but i want to connet to more than 20 togehter to extend across the whole toom. Is this possible? Or should i looking to the Strip instead?
Sep 12, 2002
344 posts
415 upvotes
Canada
haranzo wrote: I am interest in the Govee glide wall lights, but i want to connet to more than 20 togehter to extend across the whole toom. Is this possible? Or should i looking to the Strip instead?

I think you should get this : Image
Sep 12, 2002
344 posts
415 upvotes
Canada
mediumsteak wrote: 1 person chair surrounded by LED lights? What is this, a strip club?
What year do you live?

Dancing pole @home are more common than you think.

Answer to you question one would be awkward two is fine.
Nov 22, 2017
34 posts
33 upvotes
System wrote: I think you should get this : Image
I have one of these and I quite like it. It's deffinately not as customizable as the goove lights and you can only control it with a remote but for $30 I think it's worth it.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I've used all sorts of the Chinese knockoff lighting products, all sorts, and every time I stick with Hue/Nanoleaf despite the price. Quality of the lighting is never nearly as good for one, but the app/ecosystem support is just so inferior that even if the hardware was identical it would be a hard sell.
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
20620 posts
4351 upvotes
Toronto
Buggy166 wrote: Let me introduce you to the $400 Phillips floor lamp:
https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... IUEALw_wcB

lol
The tabletop version of this has been offered at some pretty good sale prices in the past. Full price is too much, but if you can find it on sale or clearance it's usually pretty affordable. I don't like the design of this one so I've never bought it, but I have been tempted to just because it's been marked down.
Sep 30, 2008
1 posts
hainkurt wrote: basically buy a RGB led strip and stick it to a lamp or you get the same thing Face With Tears Of Joy for under $25

Govee RGBIC TV Light Strip, 6.56ft
For real though the thing to do would be buy the strip, as well as an attractive diffusor channel. Attach it to an old lamp base and you're set. Wait for Govee's new M1 strip and I suspect it'd be even better than Hue's lamp.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)