• May 17th, 2017 10:09 am
[OP]
Feb 13, 2014
209 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa

Government of Canada corporate discounts

Hi everyone,

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I've searched this forum and cannot find a reference to where I can find the Rogers and Bell (and others) corporate discount codes for federal government employees. I know there is a website where I can type in my work email address and it will generate the code, but I can't find it. Could anyone point me to the websites for Bell and Rogers (and any others)?

Alternatively, could someone suggest whom I should contact within the government to get the codes (I've tried several corporate services people already, but no luck).

Thanks,

Jay
10 replies
Nov 10, 2011
434 posts
84 upvotes
Burnaby
alljay wrote: Hi everyone,

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I've searched this forum and cannot find a reference to where I can find the Rogers and Bell (and others) corporate discount codes for federal government employees. I know there is a website where I can type in my work email address and it will generate the code, but I can't find it. Could anyone point me to the websites for Bell and Rogers (and any others)?

Alternatively, could someone suggest whom I should contact within the government to get the codes (I've tried several corporate services people already, but no luck).

Thanks,

Jay
Which Federal Government agency do you work for?

If you type in fedgov into employee purchases promotional code it will show you the plans.

https://smartcell.wirelessdealer.ca/sma ... p?logout=1

Keep in mind you have to provide relevant information, or the "agency" you work for before your application is accepted.

Oh and this is for Telus.
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13648 posts
11131 upvotes
Leask
gong_8 wrote: Which Federal Government agency do you work for?

If you type in fedgov into employee purchases promotional code it will show you the plans.

https://smartcell.wirelessdealer.ca/sma ... p?logout=1

Keep in mind you have to provide relevant information, or the "agency" you work for before your application is accepted.

Oh and this is for Telus.
I checked it out, doesn't look that awesome. Looks like it's a flat 30% off. Would that apply to Quebec plans on QC area code numbers? If so, then it might have some appeal.
No solicitation in sigs
[OP]
Feb 13, 2014
209 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
Many thanks, everyone!

For what it is worth, I'm with Global Affairs Canada.
Nov 10, 2011
434 posts
84 upvotes
Burnaby
titaniumtux wrote: I checked it out, doesn't look that awesome. Looks like it's a flat 30% off. Would that apply to Quebec plans on QC area code numbers? If so, then it might have some appeal.
I went on Telus to check out the consumer plans. Under BYOP, 300 minutes and 1 GB is $65. For $66.50 I get Canada/US and 2.5 GB. Believe me, 30% off on corporate is better than what is out there for a regular consumer.
Nov 16, 2014
183 posts
75 upvotes
Ladysmith, BC
Koodo - $65 unlimited minutes and texts and 3 GB.
[OP]
Feb 13, 2014
209 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
Any idea if Koodo has a GoC discount?
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13648 posts
11131 upvotes
Leask
alljay wrote: Any idea if Koodo has a GoC discount?
I don't think any subsidiaries have corporate discounts. They have employee discounts for their own staff (Virgin/Fido/Koodo), and I think Koodo has employee discounts for the retail staff at Wal-Mart and Loblaws (YMMV), but that's about it. Corporate discounts AFAIK are only with Rogers/Bell/Télus and only through specific dealers/channels.
No solicitation in sigs
[OP]
Feb 13, 2014
209 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
Many thanks, titaniumtux.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7472 posts
799 upvotes
Waterloo