Dec 10, 2009
1150 posts
4542 upvotes
Van Isle

GP Bikes Fall Motorcycle Clearance Sale Up To 70% off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
GP Bikes
A wide range of motorcycle gear from clothing to parts to tires etc. I have bought a few things from this business and always have had good service. 5% tax to some provinces and free shipping over $49
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
11 replies
Feb 1, 2009
378 posts
439 upvotes
Toronto
GP bikes is great! Lots of digging to do though through the sales pages....

Plug: anyone want to buy a F650CS?
Mar 2, 2008
999 posts
1374 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
SoroSuub1 wrote: Anything good?
<crickets....>

Haven't found anything close. Tons of stuff that say "Sale", but appear to be regular price. Nothing I want is more than 10% off and/or at an already inflated price.
Oct 3, 2008
63 posts
32 upvotes
Richmond, BC
most of the good sales r for ladies, nth really special/stands out. this looks like any other motorcycle online store's sale/clearance selection which they have all the time lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2518 posts
1144 upvotes
Can anyone help me to install fender eliminator for Ninja 400 please
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2956 posts
1449 upvotes
Kingston
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Can anyone help me to install fender eliminator for Ninja 400 please
If you ever ride in rain you'll miss that fender eliminator unless you like a muddy skunk stripe down your back or your backpack. Also...please don’t replace your very visible indicator lights with can’t see at all mini ones or all in one units as they are useless and we are already invisible to many drivers. Make sure your plate is legal afterwards and you have a plate light (not an issue if you keep the fender) Finally...it’s still going to be a ninja 400 after you eliminate the fender, no one will mistake it for a GP race bike.

I’m done now. Nice bike choice! Ride safe.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2518 posts
1144 upvotes
JC69 wrote: If you ever ride in rain you'll miss that fender eliminator unless you like a muddy skunk stripe down your back or your backpack. Also...please don’t replace your very visible indicator lights with can’t see at all mini ones or all in one units as they are useless and we are already invisible to many drivers. Make sure your plate is legal afterwards and you have a plate light (not an issue if you keep the fender) Finally...it’s still going to be a ninja 400 after you eliminate the fender, no one will mistake it for a GP race bike.

I’m done now. Nice bike choice! Ride safe.
Thanks Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes you are absolutely right.. but the kit is the basic one and i will be reusing the stock indicators as well as the plate light. .. I don’t ride in Rain as iam scared of the slippery roads., & if occasionally I hit some wet water spots .. i think the plate will still be there which is good 5”inch below the tail light ... that may help a little to stop that mud to roll on me ..Raised Hand Attached pic. But I don’t know how to install...
Images
  • C4383A11-2569-411C-A38B-E6089B473020.jpeg
Nov 28, 2008
732 posts
51 upvotes
YMM/YEG
+1 for bike post. But can't find anything useful in the website. Almost every product I find interesting is cheaper at FortNine or Revco.
Proud RFDer
PSN: ShaniSPG
Dec 27, 2016
727 posts
1071 upvotes
Canada
Dec 27, 2016
727 posts
1071 upvotes
Canada
Save the tax Labour Day weekend. Some exclusions