• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2010 12:18 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 20, 2009
23 posts

GPS Deals?

I'm looking for a GPS with live traffic updates (or some feature similar). I prefer the Garmin models because I am familiar with them and feel that they are very accurate in comparison to the TomTom's. I found a Garmin 1350T for $156 on sale until December 24th at Future Shop (does that end on December 24th 12:01am?). I'm looking to spend under $200. Thanks for the help in advance!
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3297 posts
899 upvotes
GTA
Staples will have a Garmin 1450 on sale for $99.
Great price, great model, it just doesnt have the traffic your looking for.

Havn't seen any traffic garmins.
Your best bet may be to get the one in your post.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2009
23 posts
The tigerdirect flyer has one for under $110 but I'm not sure if that offer will be online on the 26th or if it is in-store only. I'm not really close to one and it's not worth the drive.

Do you know if that deal ends right at midnight on the 24th or later in the day? There are a few things I might want to buy when their online boxing day deals go live at 8pm and I would like it all to be one order.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3297 posts
899 upvotes
GTA
superjoe95 wrote: The tigerdirect flyer has one for under $110 but I'm not sure if that offer will be online on the 26th or if it is in-store only. I'm not really close to one and it's not worth the drive.

Do you know if that deal ends right at midnight on the 24th or later in the day? There are a few things I might want to buy when their online boxing day deals go live at 8pm and I would like it all to be one order.

The TD flyer says at the bottom to go to a store or go to TigerDirect.ca
But since it is a coupon deal i'm not sure.
Heres the link for it though: http://goo.gl/2cFWI

I'm guessing the deal at BB would end at 12:01am the 24th.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2009
23 posts
$143 after shipping and tax is still pretty good on that one. I'll check online on the 26th to see if it's on sale but I'll likely buy it anyways as it seems to be the best option right now.