Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Grand And Toy

[Expired]Keurig K150 Single-Cup Office Coffee Brewing Machine $163 (Pour-over Design) + $60 worth of K-Cups

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 12:18 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
Still nothing here, nothing has been shipped and the pending amount that was charged on my credit card Credit Card disappeared too... I’m wondering will they send a cancellation email at least?
Dec 22, 2013
49 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
I contacted G&T this morning and received this response.

Dear Customer,

Our records indicate that you currently have an order pending KB150 Keurig Single Cup Brewing Machine. We regret to inform you there was an error with the pricing listed; the correct price is $273.23.

If you would still like to proceed with your order at the corrected price please let me know and I will have your order processed. The free coffee with purchase is still being honored.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

When I originally purchased, the prices was $147. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them to honour the price?

Thanks
Nov 12, 2018
1 posts
My order was accepted at the offer price 162.99. My credit card has a pending charge of 182.55 (offer price + tax).
They shipped the coffee K-cups but not the machine. When we called them they said that the machine is out of stock and we'll have to buy it at the full price now. On top of that they want to charge us for k-cups (which are completely worthless for us without the machine itself.)
How should we deal with these guys? Any suggestions?
Dec 8, 2008
350 posts
191 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm still showing a pending charge of 273.

I have had a couple back and forth emails with a csr but that hasn't gone anywhere.

Shipment is listed November 21st so will probably straight up cancel in the next day or two
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
The advertised sale price was like $16X.xx, and you applied a discount code. How it that a price error?
msall21 wrote: I contacted G&T this morning and received this response.

Dear Customer,

Our records indicate that you currently have an order pending KB150 Keurig Single Cup Brewing Machine. We regret to inform you there was an error with the pricing listed; the correct price is $273.23.

If you would still like to proceed with your order at the corrected price please let me know and I will have your order processed. The free coffee with purchase is still being honored.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

When I originally purchased, the prices was $147. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them to honour the price?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
canadianrockies wrote: My order was accepted at the offer price 162.99. My credit card has a pending charge of 182.55 (offer price + tax).
They shipped the coffee K-cups but not the machine. When we called them they said that the machine is out of stock and we'll have to buy it at the full price now. On top of that they want to charge us for k-cups (which are completely worthless for us without the machine itself.)
File with Better Business Bureau immediately, they could cancel your order due to a price error, but they can't charge you for a free item that was a part of a package deal, nor they can ask you to pay a full price for a coffee machine.
Dec 22, 2013
49 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Here is their follow up email

"As per our Terms & Conditions which you agree to upon checkout, there are times when errors are made that require us to cancel or change orders.

While we make every effort to provide accurate information, inaccuracies or errors may occur. We are not responsible for such errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the information contained on this Site and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.

There may be certain orders that we are either unable to accept or must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including those made to resellers. Possible circumstances involving our canceling an order may be limitations on quantities available for purchase or inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information.

We can still honor the free coffee with the purchase of the KB150 Keurig Brewer at $273.23. Please advise if you would like to take advantage of this offer."
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
canadianrockies wrote: My order was accepted at the offer price 162.99. My credit card has a pending charge of 182.55 (offer price + tax).
You should contact your credit card company. They agreed to sell you a product at a specific price. They could certainly cancel the entire order, but can't expect you to pay a higher price. As for the k-cups they sent you, don't pay since that is free with the original purchase.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
I still have a pending charge of $147. Got an email saying the 8 boxes of coffee have shipped. And the unit is on back order till Jan 2019. The charge for the coffee says $0.00. I've had no correspondance with them. So I dunno what to make of this.
Jul 5, 2017
593 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
bigzinc10 wrote: I still have a pending charge of $147. Got an email saying the 8 boxes of coffee have shipped. And the unit is on back order till Jan 2019. The charge for the coffee says $0.00. I've had no correspondance with them. So I dunno what to make of this.
Got the same notice today as well, except mine does not have a date for the backorder of the machine. Was told that the machines are in fact on back order and that the order will be shipped once the machines arrive. No clue when that will be though.

Also, the pending charge on my credit card is no longer there. Assuming it'll come back once the unit ships.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: I still have a pending charge of $147. Got an email saying the 8 boxes of coffee have shipped. And the unit is on back order till Jan 2019. The charge for the coffee says $0.00. I've had no correspondance with them. So I dunno what to make of this.
mikesanity wrote: Got the same notice today as well, except mine does not have a date for the backorder of the machine. Was told that the machines are in fact on back order and that the order will be shipped once the machines arrive. No clue when that will be though.

Also, the pending charge on my credit card is no longer there. Assuming it'll come back once the unit ships.
Got the same e-mail today, just checked my credit card and the pending amount was posted on my credit card again today, cause it wasn't there yesterday.
Absolutely pathetic company....nobody knows what the hell they're doing....
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
So all 8 boxes of coffee were delivered...now the question what’s gonna happen with coffee machine next....Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
Yep, just got 8 boxes of coffee... but no k150
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
Recieved the keurig today. Price shows $147 on invoice. Deal of the year? Lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
Got my machine today, OP you posted a Keurig deal of the century! Lol Face With Tears Of Joy
Thank you so much Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6220 posts
10039 upvotes
Ontario
Received the 8 boxes of kcups last week and the K150 brewer today. But my credit card has yet to be charged. No pending amount either.

Thanks again Op. Great deal! My current B70 Platinum is going on 6 years so anticipating it will need to be replaced soon.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6220 posts
10039 upvotes
Ontario
kiiaal wrote: Received the 8 boxes of kcups last week and the K150 brewer today. But my credit card has yet to be charged. No pending amount either.

Thanks again Op. Great deal! My current B70 Platinum is going on 6 years so anticipating it will need to be replaced soon.
My CC was finally charged. $147 total for the K150 plus 192 free kcups worth $130 retail. Beats any Black Friday deal!
Mar 16, 2013
44 posts
9 upvotes
B.C.
Sorry to bring up an old post but I can't find any info on whether the exterior of this K150 is made with stainless steel or plastic. If anyone comes back here please let me know what yours is like.
Feb 22, 2011
257 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga
hopscotch65 wrote: Sorry to bring up an old post but I can't find any info on whether the exterior of this K150 is made with stainless steel or plastic. If anyone comes back here please let me know what yours is like.
It’s Plastic... and it’s a great machine IMO
Mar 16, 2013
44 posts
9 upvotes
B.C.
Thank you, I was hoping for stainless steel but I'll still keep on eye on it.